Which laptop at <50K - for gaming, graphics rendering, etc.?

btw why not get desktop pc with powerful gpu card and netbook that u can render at home better, while travel anywhere for show video it ;)

cause even i bought the laptop xps studio 16 with i7 and ati 4670, that i am not able to run all games in HD model 1080 P might be heavy lagg so 720 p was smooth cause now day most of new laptop cannot run with powerful gpu card due to high price cost ;)

that i tried to run bullestrom at 1080 p it fail to shoot cause of lagg at 10 fps that why i reduce the size and graphic detail to medium :|

Arun.P said:
btw why not get desktop pc with powerful gpu card and netbook that u can render at home better, while travel anywhere for show video it ;)

cause even i bought the laptop xps studio 16 with i7 and ati 4670, that i am not able to run all games in HD model 1080 P might be heavy lagg so 720 p was smooth cause now day most of new laptop cannot run with powerful gpu card due to high price cost ;)
that i tried to run bullestrom at 1080 p it fail to shoot cause of lagg at 10 fps that why i reduce the size and graphic detail to medium :|
Because he is no move now and then, Let him play what he can, i asked him to get a good one online, but he preferred offline :|

Guys one graphic card related query, too lazy to start a new thread.
One of my friend have a 9500GT and he want to upgrade to GT520, will it be good? if not what card do you suggest. my budget is 3k (tight)

TIA

Back