Which Media player do u use

TheBroker

Skilled
Answer the poll......Itunes here.....downloaded yesterday and the sound quality rox:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ......even my sis told me the same after using the same :hap2: :hap2:

I was using WMP 9/10 for a very long time. Now using Foobar 2000 as it is supposed to be the best for Audigy 2s.

I have itunes also installed but do not use it to listen to music.

FOOBAR rocks!!!

WMP 10 for movie files and clips....

iTunes definitely for music. Yeh it is lil hard on resources but i gotta use it for my iPod and eventually I have started loving it :p

VLC and WMP for Vids :)

use Winamp for music, and VLC lan player and K-Lite Mega Codec Pack for everything else (by everything, i mean everything from avi's to quictime file to real one files to dvd's)

Foobar for Music

Media Player Classic with ACE Codecs for Videos

NO choice other than these two since the laptops is low on config and have to manage other proggies like yahoo sucking 30MB, MSN 20 MB and Opera 40 MBof system memory out of the 192MB :|

Damn I need a memory upgrade!!

I have every media format associated to Media Player Classic by default to function as my universal quick-loading multimedia player/previewer. And manually load movie and music playlists in PowerDVD and WMP10 respectively whenever required.

Back