Monitors Which monitor to buy ? 12-14k

guything said:
wts d warranty period 4 samsung and dell or 22" monitor??

and can any1 quote the latest nehru place price 4 22" monitors

dell and samsung..

Dell monitors have either 3 or 5 yrs warranty. The retail ones are usually 3, though if the dealer claims 5, get it in writing from him. I believe someone had gotten one where dealer said 5 but dell said 3 :p

I am very confused about the HD tag. I as I looked for T200 and T220,I found that there is also T200HD and T220HD which are full HD that are not available yet in India.

Now wht that mean! will T200 and T220 will not be able to dispaly HD contain. Can anybody clear it?
There is also BenQ HD which is available at 13K. So when buying any LCD monitor what are the features that we should look for.

Hmm .. then wait for HD ... best is to upgrade in 2009 .. when HD,bluray formats will be more popular .. or else buy benq HD one ..to be released soon ..

TheIcebreaker said:
HD means it can display 1920x1200 or somethign resolution which is considred full HD

ormal 22 inchers are 1680 x 1050

yes benq latest supports HD resolution .. there wont be any change except high resolution ..

get the benq e2200hd for 15.5k supports full hd resolution

looks superb

benq-e2200hd-monitor.jpg

hey H@cKer,

Benq I think should be within 12K, they officially priced it at 13.5K. i am waiting for that too:eek:hyeah:

But no reviews yet and that's a downside.:mad:

anooj30299301 said:
hey H@cKer,

Benq I think should be within 12K, they officially priced it at 13.5K. i am waiting for that too:eek:hyeah:

But no reviews yet and that's a downside.:mad:

dude that pricing is wrong its for 15.5k I had saw one at lammy road.

Well i got a quote of Rs. 13K inclusive of 5 yeas waranty for DELL SP2008WFP at Softtech Computer Delhi ,Nehru Place.

and i think its a great bargain

H@cKer said:
dude that pricing is wrong its for 15.5k I had saw one at lammy road.

You are wrong. Either you saw the wrong monitor, or you noted down the wrong price, or just that particular shopkeeper is selling. The MRP on the E2200Hd is Rs. 13,500.

gauz88 said:
Well i got a quote of Rs. 13K inclusive of 5 yeas waranty for DELL SP2008WFP at Softtech Computer Delhi ,Nehru Place.

and i think its a great bargain

Dude.
Plz do me a favour. Can you check with them if SP2208WFP (with webcam ) is available. If possible can you get a quote for it.

Thanks
MK

Back