Which MP3 Player Do Ya Own

have two
sony attrac 3 plus (cd based plays wma, ogg and mp3)
and transcend jetflash m pen drive 256MB(plays mp3's and wma and also records 18hours of sound)

using my mobile phone, moto e398, on headset, you really can't tell if the music playing is from an mp3 disman or a mobile phone. best thing is i can carry it around. :p

No one seems to be talking abt iriver. They RULE!!!! Better than even the ipod. Listen to anipod and then listen to an iriver. On the same set of headphones. The sound quality is superior to the ipod. But to be frank(and not let my likes get in the way ;)), the difference is not much.

The only way to actually know the difference, you have to be a long tie user of atleast one of the two.

OH, BTW, I have an iriver iFP 790T. 256MB. Actually wantedt he 1 GB model but it was out of stock in the gulf. Got it for the "exorbitant" price of 7.5K. :eek:hyeah:

So..... everyone here is fixated upon the ipod. Very few actually need 40/20Gigs of space. 1 Gig is more than enough. And I have learned to live with 256MB of space. Usually, when I like a song, I listen to that itself for a few days continously. So, 256MBi s more than enough.

And GUYS!!!!! what is an MP3 player without a quality pair of headphones??? Why don't you post here??? I have a Sony MDR V700DJ. An AMAZING set except that it is uncomfortable for loooong periods of listening :mad: . So, ipod would be useless here right???? ;)

please post price too :p for future reference

i have umax 128 rs3800
bought from baazee

mice ate my ear phones

and now some problem with the player, only playes one speaker
what do i do, send it to baazee seller in cochin?
or does baazee payment form, doubles as bill ?

:( or am i stuck

Have a creative Zen NX 20 GB purchased from japan , superb sound quality , much better than an ipod . Use it everywhere ..... at home team it wid creative 2.1 inspire , in the car use it wid a cassette adapter . Now am planning on an FM transmitter .

nikhilb2008 said:
No one seems to be talking abt iriver. They RULE!!!!
:eek:hyeah: I did!!

nikhilb2008 said:
Very few actually need 40/20Gigs of space. 1 Gig is more than enough. And I have learned to live with 256MB of space. Usually, when I like a song, I listen to that itself for a few days continously. So, 256MBi s more than enough.

well it really depends on the usage. I travel a lot. my 40Gb space in the player is almost full. (want to keep some space for voice recording :) just in case) . And the battery lasts !!! I can easily spend about 12 - 13 hrs listening to my collection on a single full charge... It rocks!! And I'll be getting a pair of Seinheiser headphones soon. :hap2:

I think he was trying to be funny ;)
You know "Mp3 player" and well your hard disk capacity can range from 4GB to 250GB :bleh:

SpitefulPentium said:
:eek:hyeah: I did!!

well it really depends on the usage. I travel a lot. my 40Gb space in the player is almost full. (want to keep some space for voice recording :) just in case) . And the battery lasts !!! I can easily spend about 12 - 13 hrs listening to my collection on a single full charge... It rocks!! And I'll be getting a pair of Seinheiser headphones soon. :hap2:

Well..... yeah you did talk abt iriver. But most people here seem to be fixated on the ipods and to a lesser extent the Creative Zens. Ipod was the first on the scene. That is why people go crazy over them. Also, it is a good product. No doubt abt that. But they are no longer the BEST.

And Seinheiser??? Good for you. Which model and how much are you paying for it???

N-Gage QD.. am no music buff.. so i dont listen to music anyway.. i have a couple of MP3 songs in my QD coz many of my friends ask me hows the sound quality and i can play them some songs.. lol..

Well actually i have 2 because i got the 40 gig ipod photo in an university sale for 300 dollars about 3 days back.
I use sennheiser px100(30 $$) or my new etymotic er6i ($$).
I will post reviews of the ipod and the er6i soon.

The irivers are nice because they support a lot of formats and they have user adjustable equalisers. But the HD players are clunky and unintuitive. Also with battery life the latest gen ipods have 15-18 hours battery. :hap5:

But the biggest reason to get an ipod is that it is so damn sexy! :cool2:

I don't hve any ipod or that type of mp3 players, only an old sony cd walkman cum fm tuner which can play mp3 tracks.
One day, I may go for a ipod which will play movies, pics and songs.......

Back