Video which of these 22" lcds to buy?

I want to buy a new tv, basically i have shortlisted these three models. which one would be a better choice, all are below 15k, samsung and philips ones are full hd, philips is led+full hd, samsung is full hd.
Designed to suit your style Samsung LCD TV Series 4 - LA22D481G4R - LCD TV - Television | SAMSUNG
Philips - 4000 series LED TV 56 cm (22") Full HD 1080p - 22PFL4556/V7 - 4000 series - Televisions - Sound and vision
KLV-22BX320 : BX320 Series : BRAVIA

How much difference does led technology make?? or lcd are good enough??

IMO, Philips seems to be a good buy, plus LED means better colors and lesser power consumption. If they are giving 3 yrs warranty, go for it.

Samsung is also a good option.

I really won't recommend Samsung because I know 3 people (including me) whose Samsung LCD TV/Monitor conked off shortly after the warranty period was over and required a panel replacement to fix the issue.

Start entering 'lcd panel problems' in google and it's auto-suggest will append 'on samsung lcd tvs' in the second option.

A week back at this time I would have happily recommended Samsung little knowing that the thunderbolt is about to strike me in the evening.

Between the Philips and Sony. I would recommend Philips unless you plan to use more than 1 HDMI device.

Put in around another 2k and you can get 24 inches from philips - Philips 24 Inches HD LCD 24PFL5306

i am right now in jamshedpur, where philips is not available, and i am not very convinced with online buying. i wont be using hdmi input that much so its not a big issue. i saw samsung one and its picture quality was nice, sony was also good. only thing is samsung is having a lot more features and is full hd while sony is not full hd and a bit expensive.
by the way how is the picture quality of philips??

Back