Which of these Nokia N series should I buy?

sm_darshan

Disciple
Frends me thinkin 2 buy a mobile fone ma range....is 19k

so i hav selected Nokia N78 or N82.,....but not able 2 decide which 1 but:)

& if i can get da Difference b/w dem &
is it worth buyin or
i shall wait for sm new models which r yet 2 com indian market.....

What are your exact requirements? If you can do without the Xenon Flash and the 5MP camera, then N78 should intrest you with its new hardware and S60v3 FP2. Also, N78 is around 25% cheaper than N82. Check the prices on Compare India . it should be available in the local stores for even less.

Also, if you could wait for a few months, N79 and N85 are simply too compelling to refuse!

I find the N78 keypad to be a little too stifling, even more so than the N73 (Which I thought had a very tiny keypad for people with big fingers). I will wait for the N79 and then decide from there.

guys i need WI FI........as im an ENGINEERin studnt........i basically depend of battery life mostly.....nice music quality......i rarely take fotos.....

i am frm mysore n78 is 18900
n82 is 19500
des MRP wit bill i mean

the n82 dude... market prices @ HP are around 17k odd..

that said, the n78 offers pretty similar specs for a whole lot less $$, the biggest killer would be the keypad..

H@cKer said:
get the n82 dude superb phone

mach9 said:
the n82 dude... market prices @ HP are around 17k odd..

that said, the n78 offers pretty similar specs for a whole lot less $$, the biggest killer would be the keypad..

no da i just checked sterday dat its 19400 wit bill i am tellin

N82 keypad is not bad..dont speak without using for an extended period..for big fingers its the best since you can focus the pressure on the button better..and the buttons are higher than normal phones so that you dont press the other buttons by mistake..

engineering student = needs wifi:S
then you must personally decide if you want better hardware or slight cost benefit..no one can make the choice for you..

Party Monger said:
N82 keypad is not bad..dont speak without using for an extended period..for big fingers its the best since you can focus the pressure on the button better..and the buttons are higher than normal phones so that you dont press the other buttons by mistake..

engineering student = needs wifi:S
then you must personally decide if you want better hardware or slight cost benefit..no one can make the choice for you..

ll c which is betr....2morow thinkin 2 buy......

SORRY FRENDS I JUST GOT 2 NO DAT RATE OF n78 16300,,, n82 19000 wit bil...in MYSORE

SORRY FOR DA RONG INFO....IT ws told 2 me by NOKIA Priority Care Dealer...

Back