Audio Which one is better ? Ultimare ears UE900 or Westone 4R or Shure 535 ?

if you are interested in SE535 still, I have limited edition, it absolutely have no bass when it is driven from most headphone outs, but if you have higher quality souce or amp, you can have all goodness of SE535 particularly mids, soundstage, even highs alongwith unoffensive bass which is complementary to the music. For Bass, among what I tried PFE232 with black filter has good bass but still the cheaper Brainwavz R1 has much better bass due to its dynamic drivers, never heard TF10 so can't compare R1 bass to it. Still if you want something cheaper on bass front my suggestion would be R1 or JVC has many bassy models inc FX700 as suggested by others.

Thanks to you all , but I decided not to buy bulky earphones plus used the funds to buy something else . Just purchased klipsch X10 for its comfort . Sound quality is not that great and still comes close to any competitors . But has great comfort which makes me wear it without any hassle for long duration or short duration . after some mins I forget that am wearing it , just feels like am in any music room .

Thanks to you all , but I decided not to buy bulky earphones plus used the funds to buy something else . Just purchased klipsch X10 for its comfort . Sound quality is not that great and still comes close to any competitors . But has great comfort which makes me wear it without any hassle for long duration or short duration . after some mins I forget that am wearing it , just feels like am in any music room .

They are the most comfortable IEMs I have ever owned but the sound quality doesn't live up to the money you spend on them. I sold off mine after a week. I still wish my RE-1 hadn't died. I gave them for RMA to Lynx even though they were out of warranty as people there are friendly with me but haven't asked yet as to whether they got anything back yet.

They are the most comfortable IEMs I have ever owned but the sound quality doesn't live up to the money you spend on them. I sold off mine after a week. I still wish my RE-1 hadn't died. I gave them for RMA to Lynx even though they were out of warranty as people there are friendly with me but haven't asked yet as to whether they got anything back yet.
sound performance is not worth for the price but I can wear it properly for long :p

Back