Which one is the Best Shooter Game ?

i liked doom 3 a lot...esp when it came out and the gfx made my jaw drop.

oh yea..playin in the dark at night almost killed me

cod 4 was awesome too...

multiplayer =original ut,ut2003,cs:source

Single player : COD4....best game ever played....then crysis....then FEAR....

Multiplayer : Team Fortress 2...really nice game and u will njoy playin it....then ofcourse the classic CS 1.6 and Quake 3 Arena.....then UT GOTY & 2k4

i have finished all COS series for PC...now downloading COD 3 for PS2....

i did vote for CRYSIS

Single player : COD4....best game ever played....then crysis....then FEAR....

Multiplayer : Team Fortress 2...really nice game and u will njoy playin it....then ofcourse the classic CS 1.6 and Quake 3 Arena.....then UT GOTY & 2k4

i have finished all COD series for PC...now downloading COD 3 for PS2....

i voted for CRYSIS

In single player: Doom3 ,Fear, cod2 and cod4 ,stalker, half life, call of juarez, crysis and even bioshock was great..but when it comes to multiplayer i think cod2 n 4, Fear hav the one of the most immersive gameplays... Cs is good but it is very rigid when compared to these games... Looking forward to play: Farcry2, project origin ,clear sky @ max diffculty :D

1. Half Life (the best fps game i ever played since 98-99)
2. COD 4
3. Crysis
4. Half Life 2
5. MOH Allied Assault

though dere is no comparison b2in COD4 or crysis with Half Life but still now when ever i get enough time to play with those games i sometimes try another shot as Mr. Gordon Freeman who is my best ever character on fps....

NOLF(No one lives Forever) series is probably the best guys who r not aware of it do check it out then COD series-->MOHHAA --> half Life[FONT="Microsoft:hap2: Sans Serif"][/FONT]

Back