Car & Bike Which supercars have YOU seen on the road?

F-0ccY

Skilled
So I was just curious to know which super cars you have seen on the Indian/foreign roads?

Here's my list:

2 Porsche Carrera GT (One yellow, another grey), 911 turbo, Carrera S, GT3, Cayenne, Boxter.

Lamborghini Gallardo (White)

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (Yellow)

Ferrari 360 Modena/Spider, 355, F430 (most of them red)

2 Continental GT (Black, red)

Nissan Skyline GTR34 (Grey), R33 (Black):eek:hyeah:

Lotus Elise (not really a super car)

Rolls Royce Phantom (More of a super luxury but still)

BMW M3 (not really a 'super' car)

I guess that's about it, don't think I've seen any more.

list of cars seen in foreign countries :p

other than lots of BMW's and Mercs ..and other normal stuff.

have seen a few Lamborghini's and a Ferrari F40 in dubai.

but most of them used to zoom past our toyota Previa and i could see it for a few seconds..

only the Ferrari was parked outside a mall.

cars seen in India.(not all fo them are really super cars)

Skyline GTR

toyota Supra

Porsche Boxter

lots of H3's and a few H2's

also saw Chrysler 300D or something ..dont remember the name exactly ..

It was parked outside a mall in navi mumbai ..and it looked amazing !! the front grille was just beautiful !

the best part was when i peeped inside the parked car to look at the interiors ..i saw a nokia 1100 kept in the dashboard compartment :rofl:

other than that witnessed the Speed Run where you can see a fleet of super cars almost all of them :p

seeing exotics ,supercars even R1's,Ninjas,CBR's and busas....gives that thrill and sets your hearbeat pumping !!

the best day of my life was when i got a ride on a CBR 1000cc at 200+ speeds ...all my hair were standing and i my eyes watering :rofl:

so u drove her ? :rofl: i mean the M3 ? hmmm

anyways on a serious note ..how was the experience ?

The silencer was too big. No fun. So had to replace 'her' with 'it'. :rofl:

On a serious note... M3 = one of cars I always dreamed of buying (on a more serious note, without getting you know what). Although I can't buy it because of the obvious monetary reasons, driving it was a dream come true. :)

hmmm i dream of buying a BMW M3 GTR the one in NFS MW and get the same paint job + side exhausts done :p

if i am unable to buy one in this life .will try to get a 325i or something from the 7 series :p

if not able to buy any of these...go the "gone in 60 seconds" way :rofl: any one wanna join ?

There was only one Carrera GT in india... the one in bbay that had come to the porsche showroom. I think someone spotted it again on bbay roads but news was its back to its home in stuttgart now. Don't think there are any other samples in India. You can't buy a new one now cos its no longer made.

I saw one in Seattle... bugger blew past me on the freeway. Saw him pulled over by cops a few miles ahead :rofl:.

Chaos said:
There was only one Carrera GT in india... the one in bbay that had come to the porsche showroom. I think someone spotted it again on bbay roads but news was its back to its home in stuttgart now. Don't think there are any other samples in India. You can't buy a new one now cos its no longer made.

i guess you are talking about this one

Floccy is this the one you saw on mumbai roads ?

Thats the one at the Hues road showroom, I actually saw them on the road, I'm pretty sure they were Carrera GT's, its one of my favorite cars, I doubt I'd be mistaken.I've seen the grey one like twice at Mahim and the Yellow one near the Wilson College turning.Since I was in Wilson College, I've seen it a few times and I'm dead sure its a Carrera GT.

Only one Carerra GT ever came to India. The Porsche showroom guy on T-BHP confirmed it. It was red.

So floccy, I am sure you are just plain confused.

Back