Car & Bike Which supercars have YOU seen on the road?

I've seen

Porsche Carrera GT
Carrera S, GT3, Cayenne, Boxter.
Lamborghini Gallardo
toyota Supra
Lotus Elise
Ferrari ( Don't rememebr which one I think it was Modena)

Ferrari 355 Spider - in my building earlier.. the guy moved out. Was a car nut, has a Beemer 7 as well.
BMW M5, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Bentley Azure, Continental GT, Ferrari F430, Murcielago in Rome, a 911 Turbo in Paris, numerous RRs in Dubai.

RR Phantom [a couple of them from the Burj-al-arab hotel; those're meant for picking up n dropping customers to that exotic hotel] , Phantom DHCs, LP640s, F430s, Carrera GT and the VEYRON :devil2: [anyone beat me on that??? Sorry dont've pics to prove it though :(] in Dubai, last feb for the DSF.

[These arabs're the bloody richest guys on earth.. Damn it..]

The Porsche 911 Carrera [IIRC] of Narain Karthikeyan in Coimbatore [driving around the race course road with his dad].

Dont remember much. :huh:

F|0ccY said:
You win.:ashamed:

Trust me dude, those arabs're like billionare bashtids..

This one passed by when we're en route to the only temple in Dubai, Shiva and Krishna Mandir, Bur Dubai from Sharjah at around 5:30 AM IIRC.

Helluva income out of tourism and their country's yet ruled by a very humble ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.. Totally OT there.. But Dubai has come a long way from a mere fishing town to a shopper's and tourist's paradise; :)

gannu said:
[These arabs're the bloody richest guys on earth.. Damn it..]
Dont remember much. :huh:

arabs are the laziest guys in the world
and not richest by a huge margin.

our premji(wipro)is the richest muslim in the world and can easily keep a few or these arabs as his drivers if he wanted to.

Arabs don't even work for all the money they have.

american companies discover most of oil
they dig most of oil
they refine most of oil
and they transport most of it

arabs are rich because they get regular fees from multinational companies for providing them with license to do all of the above.
ever wondered except iran no other muslim oil producing nation ever says anything against america?

main_trouble said:
arabs are the laziest guys in the world

and not richest by a huge margin.

our premji(wipro)is the richest muslim in the world and can easily keep a few or these arabs as his drivers if he wanted to.

Arabs don't even work for all the money they have.

american companies discover most of oil

they dig most of oil

they refine most of oil

and they transport most of it

arabs are rich because they get regular fees from multinational companies for providing them with license to do all of the above.

ever wondered except iran no other muslim oil producing nation ever says anything against america?

:right: whatever!!! Point is, those guys ARE rich and spends on supercars like the Veyron;

Let Mr. premji invest in a supercar n then we'll talk abt it l8r... :lol:

gannu said:
:right: whatever!!! Point is, those guys ARE rich and spends on supercars like the Veyron;

Let Mr. premji invest in a supercar n then we'll talk abt it l8r... :lol:

yep if u haven't worked too hard for all the money u have ,
it makes it far to easy for u to "effectively" utilize it in buying those super cars.

PS : i have seen one merc clk coupe'
looks as good as it did in NFS.

_pappu_ said:
^^dont fight people....admire the caterham :D

i also saw a ferrari, an aston v8 vantage and many porsches today :)

Damn it; :p

Which Ferrari was it anyway???

Get the pic of a GT3 RS if u spot it anywhere there; :)

^^there are soo many porsches that i really cant differenciate :p

saw a carrera 4s, a carrera s, and a thousand boxsters :p

dunno which ferrari....i personally hate them :)

it was convertible though

and also heard a bmw m3(last gen) at full blast...that was freakin awesome :D

main_trouble said:

The richest mixed-raced muslim in the world is Carlos Slim Helú grandson of Youssef Salim, number 2 in all world richest list.

The richest Muslim in the world is not Mr. Azim Premji but Al-Waleed bin Talal who is ironoically (ironic because of your post) a arab. He is the 19th richest, where as Premji is 60th. And more ironic is the fact that he doesn't amassed his huge fortune through oil, but through investments in properties and Stock Markets.

Just so that you know. No offense meant.

I've seen all of the audi's theres a showroom out here. Lotsa BMW; dang Pune has loads of em, a Bentley. Mazda RX-8 yesterday, Mercs are passe these days, a Range Rover every now and then.

Justinâ„¢ said:
The richest mixed-raced muslim in the world is Carlos Slim Helú grandson of Youssef Salim, number 2 in all world richest list.

The richest Muslim in the world is not Mr. Azim Premji but Al-Waleed bin Talal who is ironoically (ironic because of your post) a arab. He is the 19th richest, where as Premji is 60th. And more ironic is the fact that he doesn't amassed his huge fortune through oil, but through investments in properties and Stock Markets.

Just so that you know. No offense meant.

hello buddy
well carlos is not a muslim(what kind of religion is a mixed-race muslim by the way)
wikipedia clearly states "His father, a Maronite Christian, moved to Mexico City from Lebanon at the age of 14"

and yes i thank u to update me .
actually premji was richest muslim in the world sometime back.
he was also richest man on earth bypassing bill gates for a few hours of indian stock market surge in wipro shares.

but now the richest muslim is an arab Al-Waleed bin Talal.

one more muslim is on the list and above premji.also he is an arab by the name of Nasser Al-Kharafi from kuwait.
and premji is 69 on he list now.
stock market boom in it is no longer as strong as it was some time ago.
strong rupee against dollar is not helping him either.
so now the situation is premji is 3rd richest(i dunno bout one german khan)
with two arabs above him.

thanx for updating me.

PS:no offense was meant and none was taken

Back