Which tablets are presently supporting Tata Photon+??

I am planning to buy a tablet primarily to use it with my tata photon+ (EC156), presently only micromax funbook is confirmed to work with tata photon+, are there any other tablets which can use tata photon+, preferably dual core tablets..i also need good battery back up as i travel a lot. my budget is 5-8K.
Pls suggest a good tablet.

The Lava E-tab Z7H is working fine with photon+, and i liked the tab better than funbook, better build quality and a bit more fluid while gaming :)

I saw this tab, its battery is rated at 2800mAh, how much backup does it give? Since i travel a lot, i need good battery backup. Is there a dual core tablet available which can work with tata photon?
What about ainol tablets?

Got myself an Ainol Novo 7 Tornado for 4990 shipped to me within 24 hours from Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo Tablets in India . It blows all other tablets out of the water with build quality performance, custom roms, etc. It supports the tata photon+ and a couple of other 3connect huawei/zte dongles I have.

Wow. Can you put in some real life pictures. That seems good. How come it is so cheap. Also any lists for which Tata Photon+ sticks it will support. I can for sure go for this. I have the EpiValley SEC 8089. I would want to be sure.

Ainol tablets are supporting EC156 dongle, my Tata photon+ is also EC156, but i think it is not 3G, but WCDMA. Will ainol aurora II support my photon+? can you post a video of photon+ working on your Ainol tornado?

how much of battery life are you getting when using tata photon+? How good is ainol tablet for playing games? Can you play games life need for speed most wanted on tornado 7 or does it need a dual core processor to run properly?

Guys please help me out...i have a tata photon plus with me...i am facing tough time trying to connect with Amazon kindle ....i made a adhoc network, did all the settings....nothing seems to be working,....please help

I am planning to buy a tablet primarily to use it with my tata photon+ (EC156), presently only micromax funbook is confirmed to work with tata photon+, are there any other tablets which can use tata photon+, preferably dual core tablets..i also need good battery back up as i travel a lot. my budget is 5-8K.
Why are you limiting yourself to whether photon is supported by the tablet ?

All you need is a tablet that can do wifi, pretty much all of them.

Then you need to get a wifi router that can take a photon card and anything with wifi will work.

Look at the tp-link MR3020 router. See ISP dongle compatibility here.

What this does is allows you to position the router where you get the best 3G signal in the house and STILL get a good signal where the tablet is. That routers wifi will go through 1 wall without issue.

Course now your portability is screwed so you need to decide which is more important.

Spend more time outdoors requiring internet access or not.

Pls suggest a good tablet.
now just look for a good tablet.

Back