Which watch to purchase under $1K??

Metalspree

Skilled
I am looking for a watch under $1K USD.I am confused with so many watches around :S.I already have an citizen pro master,I want the new watch to be something different from what i have.It should be elegant and designer look.

Pour in you suggestions

TIA

1K USD is where Swiss automatics would start at. Where would you be buying the watch from?

In that price range something like a Hamilton Jazzmaster or Seaview would be what I'd get. You could also look at some of the Oris watches. There's always Tag heuer, but they're very common, especially here.

If you're open to 2nd hand buys, you'll be able to get something like a Omega Speedmaster for that much or maybe less abroad. Saw one for 43k last week, so I'm guessing it would be a little cheaper abroad.

Tissot V8.

base_media

Lazyme thanks a ton for the suggestion,repped u .

I am really in love with it there is a black dial also.I might pick up the same.I will go tomo and have a look at it locally.Btw is there a amazon link for the same watch.

Edit:Got the amazon link

Thanks for the links ritvik.Btw why is that most of the hamilton watches come with leather straps.I kind of hate them,I have a Tag carrera with leather strap.I stopped using it just coz it has leather strap.I am still under a fix.Please pour in more suggestions.

I prefer the Tissot Le Locle over the PRC200.

Back