its been a while :eek:hyeah:
got this stuff recently but just not had the time to post anything :(
Finally got some breathing space :hap2:

Got 2 Sandy Bridge 2600K rigs .. 1 for home and 1 for work

The Asus P8P67Pro for work

The Asus P8P67 Deluxe for Home

The 2 Intel 2600K chips, both are the same batch :mad:

I also upgraded 2 of my other rigs to the Intel i7 980x :eek:hyeah:

Got this Kingston V+100 256GB SSD for my *Ahem* Mac Pro Desktop. The Toshiba controller on this drive is practically built for OSX. Ultra aggressive garbage collection for OS's without TRIM.

Then i decided that i needed another monitor for these rigs so i got this .. my new darling :D
The Dell U3011 30" Monitor...2560x1600 and 16:10 Goodness. im seriously in love here :eek:hyeah:

After all that.. why leave sound out of it ? right ? :rofl:
may i present... the Meridian FC80 by Boothroyd Stuart for Ferrari :eek:hyeah:
This little thing has the works.. CD/DVD/I-pod/2x Aux input + optical.

Also 4x koolance dual D-5 pump tops also landed up for my rigs.. now i can run 2 pumps in serial and not worry about what if my pump dies. :hap2: Redundancy rules !!

Well thats all for now folks ..
Cheers and kind regards :)

Really what do you do with all these machines....Launching the next Space ship to the moon ?

Congrats though, I too would be thrilled with that 30" incher the most, and any of the machines....!!

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for all the kind words and the hate too :p :rofl:

As to what i do with all these rigs.. i need to see how sandy works in the audio environment so i got one machine specifically for that purpose. The second sandy is for fun/benching and just getting to know the platform.

The 980x's are very useful for my audio apps + since 2 of my machines already had them , the other 2 were feeling left out :p. 1 980x and 1 920 rig are didicated crunchers (wcg ) , the other 3x 980x are used for my work machine , home machine and bench rig respectively.

Cheers and thanks again everyone... :)

Wish I could come to your place and flick everything. But my car will not move ahead, To much of beasts will inundate my car.

Congrats Bro.

Back