While i was away ....

*Yawn*.

Anyone needs to steal anything from his place, contact me. I can just go to the superior authority (his mom!), and for a small consideration, will remove the required equipment and give it a new home.

TechHead said:
*Yawn*.

Anyone needs to steal anything from his place, contact me. I can just go to the superior authority (his mom!), and for a small consideration, will remove the required equipment and give it a new home.
You know you can save yourself from all those hassles and tell us where that Patek Phillipe is stored.

:D

TechHead said:
*Yawn*.

:rofl::rofl: Thanks a ton bro :)
I can say the same thing about your house... a patek anyone ?? :p
Damn bro.. :hap2: that watch is one heck of a beaut !!!

Note to self * lock room and activate self defenses when not home *

Oh my god... Here I am sitting and wondering whether I should jump the sandy boat yet (and upgrade my monitor too meanwhile) and you go bersek in your showoff.

Man I envy you... and hold you responsible for all the bashing I will get from my folks when I jump to sandy bridge boat!!!

Congrats bro.. This is one awsome showoff. :clap::clap:

WE mISSED U TOOL .,....... :p .. anyways, the wait was worth it , all in a non-gayish way :D , One day when i grow up , m going to earn loads and loads of money , n soend it on COMPHUTERSSSSzzzzzz ..... just the way u do, only one problem , i wouldnt be able to utilize them the way u do !! shhhheeshhh , u shuld b having ur own site or sumtin , Respect Brotha !!!!

Back