Interested
White Pudding Keycaps Giveaway

Bought from member called y2s recently
But does not fit my keyboard
Total 66 in each bottle.

Y2s will select the winners
So please make him as a member while sending PMs to me
Thanks

PS: y2s gave my money back and told me if I can hold a giveaway and I obliged. Sent him the same via whasapp.

Some members asked for screenshots from various angles so adding them as well.

@y2s Op gave them to his friend.. I thought it's a giveaway for all.. I request you to call back the keycaps and do a proper giveaway..
I did not give it to any friend.
Dazzwilliams I don't know until he called me yesterday when I sent him PM to speak about pickup and delivery to his place.

Y2s isn't responding and his phone is switched off.
If you want I can give you his number. Please check for yourself.

@y2s Op gave them to his friend.. I thought it's a giveaway for all.. I request you to call back the keycaps and do a proper giveaway..
I am out of country and had asked @bssunilreddy to hold the giveaway on my behalf. I dont have access to my number for at least a couple of more days but will be readily available on the forum. It was a really nice gesture of him to host and manage it.

This is quite a serious allegation and I must admit I do not know how the winner was selected - I had made a suggestion but ultimately left it up-to the OP to run the giveaway as I have a lot of work related travel and it would have been hard for me to host it myself. Having said that I have no reason to believe OP gave the item to a friend. He is an old and trusted member so I hope what you are saying is false. However if this is true it completely goes against the grain of what I stand for and would urge you to post some evidence or rationale.

Would also request @bssunilreddy to post how the winner of the contest was determined. This will perhaps help alleviate concerns of fraud.

Last edited:
Interesting development.
Why not post a pic from random.org or from wherever site the winner was determined?

Anyways, it was a giveaway and OP's choice would be final decision. Beggers can't be chosers.

I find it funny that this is all developing from one accusation of someone saying that the giveaway winner is OP's friend. How come he specifically knows this? What's the damning truth that @captivating knows that we don't! :p
It is true though that it wasn't the most transparent giveaway either but it's a giveaway afterall, beggars can't be choosers. Hope this doesn't go any further :)

I find it funny that this is all developing from one accusation of someone saying that the giveaway winner is OP's friend. How come he specifically knows this? What's the damning truth that @captivating knows that we don't! [emoji14]
It is true though that it wasn't the most transparent giveaway either but it's a giveaway afterall, beggars can't be choosers. Hope this doesn't go any further :)
I decided upon receiving many PMs but upon the purpose and need specified in the PMs.

I messaged y2s but did not receive any reply and I also called him but it kept on saying switched off

So decided myself upon the PMs

I find it funny that this is all developing from one accusation of someone saying that the giveaway winner is OP's friend. How come he specifically knows this? What's the damning truth that @captivating knows that we don't! :p
No one is a beggar in here..
I decided upon receiving many PMs but upon the purpose and need specified in the PMs.

I messaged y2s but did not receive any reply and I also called him but it kept on saying switched off

So decided myself upon the PMs
Good how about decide again using the above website again just to be fair and transparent

Good how about decide again using the above website again just to be fair and transparent
Then don't blame me
Nobody takes the responsibility of taking charge but blames me.
Even though I repeatedly sent PMs to y2s but since he 2as busy so could not message me a reply.

So ask him and conduct for yourself or ask him to conduct another "transparent" giveaway.

I don't mind at all. Wish you all the best.

Again dazzwilliams isn't my friend.

I'm more curious about how you're so sure that the giveaway was fixed and that the winner is op's friend? I can live without the keycaps, I'm sure everyone else can as well and my congrats to the giveaway winner. If you had wanted a redo than you should have said that immediately when the giveaway was done correct? Rather than after the winner received the prize. Where's your proof that this was fixed? Sorry to @bssunilreddy if my words came off in the wrong way, did not intend for it to do so. I just wanted to know where this member's accusations were coming from.

I'm more curious about how you're so sure that the giveaway was fixed and that the winner is op's friend? I can live without the keycaps, I'm sure everyone else can as well and my congrats to the giveaway winner. If you had wanted a redo than you should have said that immediately when the giveaway was done correct? Rather than after the winner received the prize. Where's your proof that this was fixed? Sorry to @bssunilreddy if my words came off in the wrong way, did not intend for it to do so. I just wanted to know where this member's accusations were coming from.
I am curious how you are so sure that it wasn't fixed ??

I am curious how you are so sure that it wasn't fixed ??
Because if he was OP's friend why go through all this and not just give it to him directly?
edit :- Ah I'm blind, I didn't see the PS in the thread where y2s gave back the money in the pretext that he would be doing a giveaway, I've already made a fool out of myself here :) I already gave my useless opinion here, let's see where it goes!

Last edited:
Because if he was OP's friend why go through all this and not just give it to him directly?
Y2s told me initially to either keep them for myself though he repaid me back my amount or do a giveaway and give it to somebody but I told him that I will post but he should pick the winner but since he wasn't available I relied on PMs and their content rather going with some site because I myself don't know how to use any site or app to pick a winner.
This is why I asked y2s to pick a winner.

Y2s told me initially to either keep them for myself though he repaid me back my amount or do a giveaway and give it to somebody but I told him that I will post but he should pick the winner but since he wasn't available I relied on PMs and their content rather going with some site because I myself don't know how to use any site or app to pick a winner.
This is why I asked y2s to pick a winner.
Wait, so the entries that were taken were only the ones who sent PM? Reading your original thread
So please make him as a member while sending PMs to me
Thanks
It seems that entry for you was that being PMs were entry which again you reiterated

However according to y2s
Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

However, I feel I am in no way qualified to decide who should win the giveaway. May I suggest we keep it simple -No need to PM - Just express interest by posting in this thread within 2-3 days - We will then use a random number generator to decide a winner. (Pls update OP if you agree)
Which was the complete opposite of what y2s actually suggested you to do. So I assume everyone's entries who just posted a message here weren't considered then? How many PMs did you receive in total regarding the giveaway?

I personally don't think OP had any ill motive behind the giveaway, just that it could have been handled better.

I received 7 to 8 PMs all just said interested but 2 to 3 specified the need & cause.
So I took those PMs as the deciding factor.

I repeatedly called and PMed y2s but to no avail. Two members repeatedly sent me PMs out of which one is accusing me now.

I don't know anything about random number generator though I looked up in Google on how to decide a winner upon replies they give but it's too complicated to put too many entries I should fill so took this way instead.

Back