Who do you bank with?

What did he buy?
Clothes mostly as he was going to get married back then. His mother played a part too but moms can be sentimental but you are a man why did you spend that much. You know your financial status why go for designer/over expensive clothes.

I lost around 5L because of my mom pressure as she forced me to give money to them where as I didn't had a say

Axis Flipkart is available LTF, so try contacting customer care and ask them if it is possible. Most CCs which are available LTF to other users can be converted to LTF for anyone even if they are not eligible. You just need to threaten them with closing the card and they will convert it.
Axis doesn't allow converting to LTF it seems. My friend had Axis Ace & FK CCs, he tried to convert FK to LTF, but they didn't do it, so he just closed that FK CC.

Even if I pay 500 + GST every year, I'm getting more in rewards from it. Anyways, I met the 2L spending target for last 2 years, so no annual charges. I have seen offers running with Axis FK CC being issued as LTF, definitely a great CC even if you don't use FK or myntra.

I don't have any CC and don't plan to have one. Kind of old fashion, I want to buy something when I have the money to pay for it else No.

My relative set an example where he went on a shopping spree in Dubai, borrowed money from us as well and after that he lost his job. Now after several years he is in deep debt with No job so there is no point talking about my money. The main reason of his debt is CC interest where as his primary amount was not too much.
I have a friend who took personal loans to pay CC bills. I know he took it twice, but maybe more. Irony is, he was working in a bank back then.

Is that card available LTF now?

What did he buy?

Check this for offers. I think during last Diwali they had the LTF offer going on. I did get ₹500 FK voucher when I got the card issued for ₹500 + tax, I think. No charges after that.

I have a friend who took personal loans to pay CC bills. I know he took it twice, but maybe more. Irony is, he was working in a bank back then.

Taking personal loan to pay CC bills are better than paying interest for CC
Check this for offers. I think during last Diwali they had the LTF offer going on. I did get ₹500 FK voucher when I got the card issued for ₹500 + tax, I think. No charges after that.
I was just curious if there was any LTF offer goin around because i was not aware

Anyway my CC portfolio consists of
Axis Magnus - Paid
Axis Vistara Infinite - Paid
BoB Eterna - LTF
SBI Cashback - Paid
Amazon Pay - LTF

Avoid American Express CC unless you're comfortable prompting each merchant before each transaction to ask if they accept Amex or not. I still keep one because I am able to use it in the big malls and for booking flights and hotels online, but it is somewhat embarrassing to keep asking the same question to each merchant.

My relative was in transition from one bank to other so he had access to 2 bank accounts. Took a loan from 1 bank and used another bank CC for bill payment. In short Bheja Fry, He still pushes me get a CC which I decline everytime.
I have SBI, ICICI, HDFC and an old accounts in IDBI. SBI guy called me once to come to the branch and collect my card and when I asked they said its a CC. (I was like WTF, I thought it was something important)

SBI was my first bank a/c while ICICI was my first corporate/current salary a/c.
Followed by Axis and HSBC both salary corporate.
I was offered Yes bank zero bal. for free with ultd. atm withdrawals so opted for it before making the a/c dormant.

Best service was/is always provided by ICICI & AXIS now that been 12 yrs now.

SBI was my first bank a/c while ICICI was my first corporate/current salary a/c.
Followed by Axis and HSBC both salary corporate.
I was offered Yes bank zero bal. for free with ultd. atm withdrawals so opted for it before making the a/c dormant.

Best service was/is always provided by ICICI & AXIS now that been 12 yrs now.
Rare Axis W

Nop...epic ones are those from local cooperative banks..
Jokes aside, I don't even know what rewards I get/are accumulated :p

However, using the card itself has been relatively hassle-free, barring the headache I had to endure getting my renewed card delivered to the correct address after the old one expired.

Why Canara Bank? Because my (ex) workplace switched from ICICI to Canara Bank just before I joined, and was my salary account at the time.

Back