Who is your role model & WHY :D

Every one of us might had watched loads and loads of people while growing up, and at some stage might had made some person as their ROLE MODEL :D

Please do share your's with us, and tell us the reason :D

Every one of us might had watched loads and loads of people while growing up, and at some stage might had made some person as their ROLE MODEL :D

Please do share your's with us, and tell us the reason :D

My role model is my father. He has taught me the best ways to live life. He is the best guy I have ever met. Whatever I am, just because of him. I love him a lot.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Not because I am a football fan or a fan of United.
But because I have read almost all of his books and as a person, he is really fascinating given all his achievements and how he has reinvented himself all the time.
I try to integrate his daily traits into my schedule as well. Its a hell lot tougher to follow them to be honest.

I don't exactly understand the meaning of Role Model.
Is it someone whom I admire or someone I like to be?
Because for me, they are different persons - like I admire/respect Mahatma Gandhi, but I want to be Mark Zuckerberg. (I admire Gandhi for obvious reasons - but I don't want to be like him because I cannot sacrifice like him, cannot be truthful/honest. I want to be like Zuckerberg because what he has now - money, fame, geek, but I don't respect him enough because how he got there - I dunno the truth, but as I saw in Social Network movie. :p. Anyway - this is just an example. )

Back