Why am I tagged as anti Indian?

People always want to believe there is a savior. And modi presented himself as fodder to these thoughts. Decades of meticulous marketing created brand Modi as we see today. And the brand created fans. And fans always willfully turn a blind eye at reality (that's why fans are always great to have). They need no reason.. no proof.. nothing. They just dwell in their clouds not bothering to look down into the reality (probably afraid, as reality hurts them as it will besmirch their idol).

I remember during the 2014 elections, i had a quite a lot of friend who rooted for Modi. I asked each one of them why they were supporting him, whether they can recount me one good thing he did. They were clueless.. but went on supporting Modi all the same. That is the power of branding yourself into a Hero like image.. To hell with election manifesto, ideologies, policies and all the bull shit.. all you need is a 'Hero' to win elections and to get the people follow you like faithful puppies.
its not all simple black and white. Almost all of the times we have to choose lesser of the two assholes. I mean seriously, Congress has become a family business and the only other alternative is BJP. Dont even get me started on the third front and shit. India is pretty much a two party system. People like me left india never to return because I felt robbed when I could see all my tax money went to some MLA's daughter's lavish wedding. /end rant

its not all simple black and white. Almost all of the times we have to choose lesser of the two assholes. I mean seriously, Congress has become a family business and the only other alternative is BJP. Dont even get me started on the third front and shit. India is pretty much a two party system. People like me left india never to return because I felt robbed when I could see all my tax money went to some MLA's daughter's lavish wedding. /end rant
But BJP now is not like that and never was and never will be...
One of my childhood friend was telling that BJP came again( I mean literally crying) and was lamenting that BJP wont give him or his ex-service men buddies their increase in pensions because it was the Kongress which gives and eats at the same time. Within him telling me this in about 15days Modi gave an increase in pension to all ex-service men and also to those who were working now like to CRPF etc. I might be a bhakt of Modi but God never let me down for believing Mr.Modi.
I voted for him in 2014 and again believed in him in 2019 and agian I am saying this, Mr.Modi will again come in 2024 as our Hon'ble PM. I also am saying this, that Mr.Jagan Mohan Reddy will come as our CM(A.P) in 2024.
I dont know why Momata Banerjee came as West Bengals CM because she always criticises Modi and BJP. She is a thorn and has a lot of headweight.
Reason: Both the leaders have the charisma and never let their believers down. I think Almighty God will never let that(believers down) happen. These guys are here to stay and do good to us all.

PS: I want one thing to be done by Mr.Modi and its slaying the evil snake beside our western borders. Then It will be enough for BJP to come like Jyoti Basu for the next 30 years...

Please don't compare Modi with Jyoti Basu , sure he played a big part in destroying Bengal eventually, he built it too.
Because of those bloody commies west Bengal was never a part of BIMARU states.

With Congress.. I think the main issue is not the familiy rule. I think it is the familiy that still holds the dothraki horde of a party together. The main issue with them is the in-house feuds. Even if they somehow find an acceptable figure (Rahul or someone) as PM candidate for the next election and manages to win it.. on the second day into their tenure, you will see the quabble break loose. And half the effort of the the government will be spent on housekeeping rather than governance.
BJP is at least good in that aspect, under the Iron fist of Modi & Shah, all are happy and obliging children.

Yea, I can understand why you are peeved.. Bad governance\mismanagement\corruption has been the face of our governments and it will be, years to come. Crores they will steal or drain down the gutter and wring out from us whatever little we earn.

I voted for him in 2014 and again believed in him in 2019 and agian I am saying this, Mr.Modi will again come in 2024 as our Hon'ble PM. I also am saying this, that Mr.Jagan Mohan Reddy will come as our CM(A.P) in 2024.
Looking at Andhra's performance and it rivals my state in this crisis. So whatever your CM is doing its working. He is running an effective administration. A major point gets made here, that this crisis can be managed, its not out of control. And it is being managed in several other states as well. Something people looking at the country level miss completely.

If that is the case why is Telangana the opposite. No clarity, no info, no data. Why ? I expect a strongman in charge to deliver. Clearly not happening.

This crisis has shown which administrations work and which do not. There have been surprises. I thought Gujarat would do better and UP worse, but no its the opposite.

I dont know why Momata Banerjee came as West Bengals CM because she always criticises Modi and BJP. She is a thorn and has a lot of headweight.
Reason: Both the leaders have the charisma and never let their believers down. I think Almighty God will never let that(believers down) happen. These guys are here to stay and do good to us all.
Whether she returns next year is down to how she handles this crisis. You'd think she'd be doing much better than WB is right now. In the end how well a state does is donw to all the cogs down below. Whether things can be improved.

Last edited:
(it's the internet so please take this with a pinch of salt - it might be construed as unpleasant - it's NOT a character reference)

1. I personally feel (touchy-feely-sensy-feel) you are double-dealing and not straight-forward (perhaps overly-clever). Take for example this thread where you say India is "corrupt" - you don't say so directly that "India is... whatever"
Indians in Slovakia don`t have to live in fear (mostly coming from the absolute lawlessness and corruption at every level) Unless you have lived in an European country for a significant amount of time and return to India, you won`t be able to appreciate that.
2. You claim to be a Czech citizen of Indian origin and yet in so short a time, you are a Czech fully committed to their way of life? What contributions have you made to that country or this one to claim a homeland so boldly? Most Czechs fought in World War - for you a piece of paper satisfies your immediate need, and that's all you care about.
And no, I only have a single home country now, that's the reality and there's nothing to regret about.
Anyway, no point discussing these things...I have far more important things to do, hope you do too.

I don't think you are anti-indian, you'r just self-serving and thinking only about yourself which is fine (most people are like that - me too) BUT you also have a propensity to claim that other people are corrupt in your not so long ago vacated homeland.. which is stating the obvious and kicking the ladder you climbed BECAUSE it's done in exclusion to actual domestic contribution (not salary - pro bono service, yeoman labor if you will).

3. You seem to forget that your (and I/all of us) still come from a broken country.. Just because you have a better seat in a different bus doesn't exactly remove the stench from the last bust trip you made.. People will still ask why you smell like that for a long time to come - that's what it means to lose your homeland.. (regardless of whether you've found yourself a new shinier one)

Last edited:
Look buddy, I've got nothing personal against you or anyone in this forum.
Believe it or not, I'm still the head of substance abuse and mental health wing of East and Central Europe.
I literally pulled out maggots from IV drug abusers' abscesses when everyone around me were puking.
Me and my wife lived and helped homeless people in Ukraine for months. We lived in the now famous tunnels of Bucharest and rescued glue huffing children from there.
If I stink, it's coming from my work ( which everyone saw) not from my country of origin.
In India, I had a very comfortable, high paying job in a major corporate hospital.
I didn't plan to settle here, came for a job assignment. Fell in love with a co-worker and had a kid with her and eventually got married.
I didn't fall in love with a country, but a person who is Slovak. She could have been very well a German/ Italian/ someone from Africa/ even China.
Of course my wife and in-laws helped me understand their culture and I somehow liked it.
FYI, we will move to Sweden in August/ September...and we will embrace their culture too.
There's nothing pretentious about it.
I'm just one of those thousands of doctors working in Europe. Like every man, I'm also trying to protect and provide for my family. If that's act of selfishness, sure, I'm selfish.

Last edited:
Back