Why are you on Techenclave? What do you use it for?

For all tech related stuff, rarely visit marketplace. I don't even bump my own FS as I forget about them.
Good to see personal experiences of people while using a product or people warning others about some issues they faced with something so others don't have the same problem. etc.

Made my profile only for marketplace. Visited back after a few years again only for marketplace but stayed here for the interesting discussions.

Long time member (10+ years). Joined for technical and other useful discussions, have used marketplace rarely.
However, off late Marketplace discussions are dominating in forum and technical suggestions or guide are increasingly reducing.

I never knew that it existed until July last year. Came to know about it on a reddit post when someone asked for good tech forums in India and then a fellow redditer mentioned about erdov. I ended up on TE after knowing that erdov was shut down. Joined immediately on TE.

Yeah same. My activity went up here after Erodov shut down. Man I really had important info. in PMs on Erodov. There's no way I can get them back right?

Long time member (10+ years). Joined for technical and other useful discussions, have used marketplace rarely.
However, off late Marketplace discussions are dominating in forum and technical suggestions or guide are increasingly reducing.
yes , really long time .....:)

Whose the oldest member (not in age )?
@Renegade ?

Same here, for market place. Earlier it was ebay India , then erodov and finally landed here.
It all started for buying and selling but soon I realized it's not only about market place, people here are gentle, friendly and willing to help.
sharing their experiences not only about some electronics or gadgets but about everything else too.
So a great community of members like a family, from teenagers to 50+ every one is cooperative and gentle & I am grateful to be a part of this community.
though I don't 've any other social network account, but here I type a little with people of same interest and hobbies.

Joined during the early college days in 2005 as per join date. After moving back from [emoji631] was looking replacement of dslreports.com for Indian broadband scene and landed on TE broadband section.
Made really good friends during last 15 years on TE.

Last edited:
Back