Why are you on Techenclave? What do you use it for?

Checked my profile and it says Feb 2011 so just completed 10years.

I had also joined as some members on Erodov suggested me (was there since 2006-7) and came here for both Tech updates and marketplace.

Checked my profile and it says Feb 2011 so just completed 10years.

I had also joined as some members on Erodov suggested me (was there since 2006-7) and came here for both Tech updates and marketplace.

Jokes aside, I joined TechEnclave because I liked that Gannu play ra one saga.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Slowly started following tech updates and sale threads.

I joined for tech related stuff, also joined E but it turned out to be mostly market related stuff and members here are more friendly.
Glad to see all the long time members here, I don't post much but I have come across the posts of most of the members who have posted in this thread. :)

joined in 2011 for tech updates and hot deals and discussions (the ebay india thread was very active those days).. I miss the audio section , reading reviews and rants of @esanthosh and other audiophiles.
Btw, what happened to member @varkey?

Joined initially for Marketplace around the same time as E, resumed back post Es gone.

Enjoyed the discussions here along with the guidance I received from the knowledgeable people here.

A google search for 'Dremel Tool' led me to TE back in 2009. Apparently KMD was helping members import them from US.
Have been a regular visitor since and have seen so many regular TE members leave as well. Felt good to see a few old names in the recent months, but far too many have never returned.

I think I joined here in 2012 or 2013. I always wished for an Indian forum, where I could get advice for buying computer items in Indian market. I am really glad to have found this forum. The members here are very friendly, and I have always received help, suggestions and guidance here, and that is still continuing.

I built a new desktop PC in 2013, and I owe that build to the helpful members here, who helped me decide the different components of the PC. Also, prior to joining here, I was skeptical of the online shopping sites. But, after getting help and support from here, I ordered quite a lot of components from Flipkart, and my confidence in online shopping grew. So, I owe the starting of my online shopping to this forum too.

I still continue to get help from here, whenever I need to buy computer items or a new phone for family, friends or myself. I consider myself a bit of a techie but an average one, and I do need help from the knowledgeable members here, who have much more knowledge than me.

The environment here is very friendly, and the members too are very friendly. Big thumbs up to the members and the forum.

I also try to help by posting on some topics where I can offer help.

A friend suggested me this site, this is the only site, where I have came across to my little/big technical/consumer electronics issues.
Thanks to everyone.

Back