Why girls look after Handsome or rich guy only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an old average Indian chap who neither have even average looks nor do have any money to spend :(

I really fail to understand why all girls runs only after handsome guy or a rich guy, and they don't value the feeling of a guy.

i have to came across two such instance , which put a scar in my whole life.

1st instance : All of you know what happened when i was in early 20's :(

2nd Instance : Met a smart lady, became friend and wow what a turn around, she started using me for her bills / shopping / excursion and in return i came to know she was doing same thing with 2-3 guys :( :(

After the 2nd instance i had completely lost faith in the fairer race :( :(

You should give fat ugly girls a chance

If I give you a choice between eating an Orange or Lemon absolutely raw what would you choose?

Also where is my PS4 Pro?

I would love to make a lemonade out of Lemon rather than having orange juice :)

Moreover i am poor guy dude, cant even afford to buy games dvd for my ps4 :(

XujHL.gif

it's the Bollywood movies and education.
Bollywood always has a handsome boy has a hero. So girls pick it up and keep imagining a romantic scene with handsome guys. You can't imagine how much TVs affect their brain.
Looking for finance in boys, I think it comes from parents or someone who puts it in their head. And boys have always been the ATM machine for girls for generations.

Even if a girl is earning good some of money, they look for even more richer guy to marry. The same may not be true for boys.

boys are hard-wired to help girls whom they like. Some girls understand this better than other, especially who are beautiful. So they do keep using boys as ATM machine. in college I saw girls eat at the restaurant, then she called her boyfriend to just pay the bill.

Good boys are always vulnerable to these type of things, because they are shy. So a girl can keep fooling him, while he is not able to ask anything for return.

Good looking girls are ambitious more than they should be. They know that they can get a rich and handsome guy.

Last edited:
Dont lose hope buddy not all girls are same. some are good hearted too !! I guess by now you know judge them. You can find out upon your first few meets itself.

I agree with @viktik , the sass bahu serials seem to brainwash them, one of my friends kind of hate those serials. And from what I have observed she seems to be open-minded, no ego and no gold digger. She always pays her bill and even if I insist to pay for the group, she will never agree.
Point is, you will happily live with a girl who kind of treat those serials only as entertainment material and is smart and understanding.
Though probability of finding such a girl is hardly 2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back