Why is my ratio not improving on Demonoid ??

thats because we mostly have dynamic ip adress in india and to maintain good ratios just register ur ip address with demonoid everytime u reconnect by just downloading a torrent file(just the .torrent file) from demonoid and then continue with ur downloads and uploads,thats the reason demonoid doesnt ban users with less ratios.

Read this in demonoid forums itself.

and again adding the torrent in the torrent client .. so that the hascheck is done again ??? thats a real pain ..

maybe thats y my ratio only showed a marginal gain ... :(

I have the same problem, though downloading .torrent file from Demonoid.com itself can help.. Being hooked upto a default defined router doesn't help.

agent_47 said:
thats because we mostly have dynamic ip adress in india and to maintain good ratios just register ur ip address with demonoid everytime u reconnect by just downloading a torrent file(just the .torrent file) from demonoid and then continue with ur downloads and uploads,thats the reason demonoid doesnt ban users with less ratios.

In effect it means that :

1) Download the desired Torrent File
2) Reboot ur router / reset the connection
3) Download using the torrent ..

NO TRACKING .... !! :hap2: :p :demon:

^ Heh screw you mortals, check my demonoid ratio.

demonoid.jpg

Oh, and I have downloaded more than 4.4GB on a BSNL 2mbps conn :p

Okey i will let you guys know a little secret about demonoid... It will not ban you if you have a bad ratio... Don't trust me... Go read the official FAQ :p

Also if you guys are using u torrent... Please see to it that scheduler and DHT are disabled while uploading ;)

and if u want good ratios download the torrent reconnect ur dsl modem and download the whole thing and when finished downloading only download any torrent file to get ur ip address registered with demonoid and then start uploading ur previous file,that way only the upload will count.

Demonoid FAQ

What is the required software and where can I get it?

In order to connect to the tracker and get the files the .torrent file points to, you will need to have installed a BitTorrent Client. Please do not use BitComet, BitLord and its derivatives. They cause your ratio to be misreported, and cause transfer troubles.

was using bitcomet till 6 months ago, and my ratio was never getting updated, switching to utorrent fixed that prob though

Edit: and yeah you'll have to disable DHT too

ratio.jpg

Back