Graphic Cards Why Zotac brand cards almost always cheapest ?

omi 6933

Banned
How is the Zotac brand ?

is zotac brand is good for buying graphic card?:huh:

zotac price is less as compared to other brand like xfx,asus is that effect on the resale value of graphic card means i have option between xfx and zotac in which zotac is comparatively cheap as compared to xfx so for which to go?

Re: How is the Zotac brand ?

well i had 2 Zotac GTS 250 s in SLI and they ran great, no issues :) its a good company and you get 5 years warranty as opposed to 3 for most other manufactures :)

Keep in mind, you will get 2 yrs warranty initially and upon registration with their site further extended 3 yrs warranty you will get(direct from Zotac)

WOw 5 years...that's awsome man! The Best. Hmm perhaps I should go in for a zotax 260GTX with 5 years warranty...of course after the online registration. Zotac is either very sure of their quality or they are playing Gamble

Zotac is great brand. Its not at all overpriced as ocizer said. Their 9800GT, GTX 260, GTS 250 is one of the cheapest.

Failure rate is low, build quality is high.

The brand is just under-rated at the moment.

Definitely go for it! :hap2:

zotac price is less as compared to other brand like xfx,asus is that effect on the resale value of graphic card means i have option between xfx and zotac in which zotac is comparatively cheap as compared to xfx so for which to go?

Re: zotac brand price is less!

what i feel is that zotac,powercolour,palit are normally priced, while xfx and asus are overpriced.. :p

but their bundle is better..

I don't know why u guys are replying his posts.He is the same guy known as bunny who was banned yesterday for making silly threads............I second that

BTW he needs to take care of 'is' he uses everywhere.

flamesofdeath27 said:
I don't know why u guys are replying his posts.He is the same guy known as bunny who was banned yesterday for making silly threads............I second that

BTW he needs to take care of 'is' he uses everywhere.

lol.............

Back