Widescreen fever is highly contagious, spreads to Bangalore!

rave's dvi aint working. this solution dint work for him. i had told him bout this a month back. there are some other solutions also. its some problem which many ppl are facing who are on nvidia.

RiO said:
Did he call ViewSonic about it, or will they not service it because it's from Singapore? :S

yes, Viewsonic India gives full warranty support here. and be carefull with Nvidia cards and DVi. I have to reprogram the EDID(firmware) from scratch and flash it to get my monitor working again(thanks to stormy and DarkNight for helping out here) now i believe the DVi should be working but i dont have an DVi port to test it on as of now, will check for sure when i get my gfx card in a couple of days...

Rio, if you can, backup and save your edid using that viewsonic edid editeer available on their site.

Chaos said:
One more reason for u to go for that 240$ x1900 deal :p.

you know all about the issues i had dont you :p

well to be honest, ill gladly take a ATi card if i can rather than use the Nvidia shit...

so Rio, RED is the way to go, whether its gfx card or on the Race track :devil:

Congrats on the purchase :D Now thats a real drool worthy rig :drool2: Lol why do u need a temp card even, 6800 GT not enuff to play quake3? ;)

Back