Widescreen fever is highly contagious, spreads to Bangalore!

congrats on the purchase.

x1900xt is a good buy now. so far its played whatever i have thrown at it on native res. only call of juarez is giving a little low framerate but i think i need a bit more ram for that to play with the 2024 x 2024shadows & maxxed out foilage. considering u already have 2gb ram & c2d everything should run without any ease for u.

The woofer is about to fall??

Did it ever cause problems with your CRT, keeping the woofer right on top of it?
My old desk was the same as yours and I thought it was handy not having to place the woofer on the ground - ended up ruining a capacitor.

Congrats on the purchase.

^^Well, if the DX10 plans for nVIDIA and ATi didn't go kaput, I'd be holding a DX10 card in my hand next month, but since they've decided to delay it I'm going to need a temporary card to take me through the end of this year... let's see :)

^^He's right Ambar, that's a Gallardo alright - I went on a downloading spree yesterday when I realized my LCD arrives today and I have no damn wallpaper. Managed to pull together a pretty good collection of cars :D

Congrats RiO!! :D

too many goodies in the capital now.. All i need is one night, a stolen truck and a short trip and back home.. muahahahah!! :devil:

RiO said:
^^He's right Ambar, that's a Gallardo alright - I went on a downloading spree yesterday when I realized my LCD arrives today and I have no damn wallpaper. Managed to pull together a pretty good collection of cars :D

Did you by any chance find 1680x 1050 game wallpapers some where? Been looking for a good WS wallpaper. :)

Btw, ran into my first issue with the VX2025 today.... it just went blank when I was playing around with settings in the nVIDIA control panel. Restarting also didn't help.... anyway, found this simple solution on the web that worked like magic :D

1. With the computer on, plug in both DVI and VGA to the video card and the VX2025 monitor.

2. turn off computer

3. remove VGA connector

4. disconnect power to the monitor. Wait 5 seconds and then plug it back in.

5. restart PC.

Source: [H]ard|Forum

Anyone else with DVI connectivity issues with this LCD can follow the same procedure and I guarantee you it will work like a charm ;)

I would like to post this solution somewhere on TE, in case someone runs into trouble in future... but where? :/

Back