Wife looking for a job (Urgent requirement)

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Per title my wife is looking for a job.

Her career stats:

9 yrs exp. Customer care (Last designation: Sr Customer care exec.)
Email/Chat process and semi-voice.
Front-end/Back-end operations
Exp. in Logistics, Hospitality, Ecommerce, Manufacturing domain. (Open to work on any domain)

It so happened that in her earlier job she was directly reporting to her on-site client and her local parent co. here was only for salary thing. Hers was a total night shift but WFH! Her last 2 jobs were WFH and very rarely had to visit office.
Her project ended and nothing further in her current co. and she got released finally.

She is not getting any calls from naukri nor anything on linkedin been a month now.

Her peers/friends in similar jobs keep forwarding her openings but all been night shifts or rotational (hampering health etc) hence she is avoiding them altogether.

Add to it the recession thing..

Looking for:

Similar/existing position or TL position (Even manager will do)
Location: PAN India will do as far as its WFH and no night shifts.
WFO/Hybrid only if in Pune

Please let me know, we can discuss anything if required over pm/whatsapp/calls etc.

Last edited:
I'll check my company if there is still a vacancy for Account Manager, its WFH with timing starting from evening to night (IST) as its US based company with clients mostly from US and Europe. Pay scale will be definitely better than Indian standards.

You're welcome. They have resumed WFO since April. I'll ask her to check in her circle of friends/colleagues to see if I can get you some reference in Pune.
Hey man any update?
I'll check my company if there is still a vacancy for Account Manager, its WFH with timing starting from evening to night (IST) as its US based company with clients mostly from US and Europe. Pay scale will be definitely better than Indian standards.
Any update man?

Any update man?
Sorry for the late reply It was basically because of time difference as they login during PST hours which translate to Monday night IST, Anyways that job is taken so I was talking to my brother who suggested another job but not sure if it would be good fit for her. Its a Lead Generation job with company based in UK and LG team working for South Africa department, Basically we are given a criteria and we need to find details of contacts based on instructions. The pay rate will be somewhere around 3~4 USD per hour (I can't confirm this right now though, HR decision will be final)

Sorry for the late reply It was basically because of time difference as they login during PST hours which translate to Monday night IST, Anyways that job is taken so I was talking to my brother who suggested another job but not sure if it would be good fit for her. Its a Lead Generation job with company based in UK and LG team working for South Africa department, Basically we are given a criteria and we need to find details of contacts based on instructions. The pay rate will be somewhere around 3~4 USD per hour (I can't confirm this right now though, HR decision will be final)
Ok thanks for the update Lets discuss over pm/phone.

Last designation: Sr Customer care exec.)
Is this team lead/assistant manager level? To me it looks like one step below, I only ask because you requested tl level openings. How much experience does she have in this position?
I may have a lead but I think mostly night shifts, starting from late afternoon.

Is this team lead/assistant manager level? To me it looks like one step below, I only ask because you requested tl level openings. How much experience does she have in this position?
I may have a lead but I think mostly night shifts, starting from late afternoon.
I have mentioned she has 9yrs overall exp. and now looking to work on TL designation and so on.
No night shifts as it has already taken toll on her health so max logout by 12am is fine starting with 6am in morning.

Back