Willing to Order Stuff from the USA for members

Status
Not open for further replies.

x86

Skilled
Ok guys i have a source in US.
would like to bring gfx cards proccys if someone wants from USA.
would give them keeping a real minimal profit margin say 15k for 7800gt's.
would confirm about this after some days.
interested guys may just let me know if they r interested and on what stuffs wud tell them the cost.

count me in .. ill let u know what i want .. mostly its a 7800GT .. btw will u give me the 7800GT for 15k ?? Is your profit included in the 15k or exclusive of it ? and any other charges except shipping from u to me which obviously ill have to bear.

he can order 15 cards & keep 1k profit on each card n make 15k also chaos.

as x86 said the guy is ready to get it in bulk cause he wrote cards & processors

and what if any one of the 15 cards fails ?? will there be any replacement offered ?? it might be risky otherwise.

^ Mohit, first and foremost its not 15 cards that's just a speculation. And as far replacement or failure, i dont think they would be in a position to help, you just have to RMA them yourselves directly to the company.

its approx 15k for each card inclusive profit i think[just approx]
i have only one problem i need to know which shipping is best and does not does with customs and stuffs..cuz i can order anything i want to .UPS shipping service or dhl or fedex.i need to know a hastle free shipping service.

i doubt therd be replacement,but still its a good buy,the 7800gt are at the end of life atm and are going for $250-270 depending on how good u r at buyin thats about 11-12k a card.can the guy ship us some good ty dvds :p

dude anything can be ordered i was plannin to upgrade ram + cpu and gfx cards no more big stuffs problem is shipping just tell me a hastle free shipping method i'll give te members best prices maybe even lower :)

count me in.:cool2:
I need new RAM and 2 sets of PC160 headphones:eek:hyeah:
It wud be nice x86 if u cud arrange this:hap2: :hap2:

Dr. 3vil said:
count me in.:cool2:
I need new RAM and 2 sets of PC160 headphones:eek:hyeah:
It wud be nice x86 if u cud arrange this:hap2: :hap2:
dude read my previous post.. i shud look before i leap as i said anything can i can get anythin i have some guys over ther whilling to send me anythin just need a hastle free shipping method.

guys come on .. suggest which shipping method should be used.. where is funkymonkey ?? he has some good idea regarding this.

x86 said:
its approx 15k for each card inclusive profit i think[just approx]
i have only one problem i need to know which shipping is best and does not does with customs and stuffs..cuz i can order anything i want to .UPS shipping service or dhl or fedex.i need to know a hastle free shipping service.
whatever shipping method/service u choose, u cant bypass customs..

look guys,

If you are getting someone to ship the things from US then drop the idea.

If someone is comming here and can bring the stuff in bagage then its different story.

DHL/Dedex/UPS are all expensive. They will charge you customs and their customs clearance charges as they handle customs for you.

Its heavy penalty, trust me on that.

USPS is cheaper, but also slower. Not really recommended for shipping electronics like gfx cards. And that will also go through customs. Even if you undervalue the shipment or mark it as gift it does not always gets cleared by customs.

If shipping is what i wanted i could have got X2 and x1900xt long time ago. I have 4 relatives in USA. But i never tell them to ship anything here. It many times ends up in costlier bargain and too with many hastles.

How about usps-shipping a hdd? They can withstand some amount of shocks/jerks/jolts, and dont seem to costly and might pass customs easily...no?

whats the story if someone comes can he bring any much amount of stuffs he wants? say what bout 40 cpus and 50 gfx cards if someone brings it is it possible? then?
i have send a jwellery stuff to my one of dear one through simple indian postal air mail service was there within time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back