Willing to Order Stuff from the USA for members

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think someone can bring 40 CPU and 40GFX .....
now C'on someone close the thread
rofl.gif

J/K

memories_dv said:
How about usps-shipping a hdd? They can withstand some amount of shocks/jerks/jolts, and dont seem to costly and might pass customs easily...no?
if its on person, it might pass.. if its via parcel/post/courier, i wudnt bet on it..

x86 said:
whats the story if someone comes can he bring any much amount of stuffs he wants? say what bout 40 cpus and 50 gfx cards if someone brings it is it possible? then?
ofcourse he can.. but he'll be made to pay the duties.. one or two can be justified as for personal use.. when u r bringing in 40, they know!!!
x86 said:
i have send a jwellery stuff to my one of dear one through simple indian postal air mail service was there within time.
u cud send almost anythign from here to US or elsewhere.. the customs n all is a prob at the country of desination.. just like ur relative/friend wont have a prob in US to ship something to India.. its here (at the point of 'import') the headache starts..

mods can close this thread will reopen it if things gets confirmed i am tryin some stuffs :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back