Windows 10 Professional-1pc-Key-Lifetime Validity-Email Delivery - Rs.324

Okay I have got a key now...Which version to install for Windows 10? Till now I had been using the free version so not really sure which is the best for me
as already answered 64 bit . Keys works on both though 32/64bit
You might have to do tele verification if auto activation doesn't happen through internet . Last 2 years whatever key i took from Ebay had to be activated by tele verification

Okay I got duped...the key shows as already used by someone else...
Also, the listing and the seller have both been removed from ebay as well due to violations
Am unable to return the item as it is showing "too early to return error" on ebay.

Is there any way to get my money back?
@kuduku @Rockfella

Okay I got duped...the key shows as already used by someone else...
Also, the listing and the seller have both been removed from ebay as well due to violations
Am unable to return the item as it is showing "too early to return error" on ebay.

Is there any way to get my money back?
@kuduku @Rockfella
What does it show ?
u will have to do tele activation
Keys are always used

Just want to shared my experience "adventure of installing windows 10," first I install windows 7 (clean install format full drive and of course it was pirated version of windows 7) then I download windows media creation tool from windows official site. install it then hit on upgrade (you need good internet connection because it's gone download windows 10 (almost 4 gigs)) and then it's says your windows 7 is not genuine it's trail version if want to install windows 10 enter your windows 10 key.

So again I start from scratch download another version (ultimate oct-2020 update if I remember correctly) windows 7 (downloaded from different website so different crack(I think it was DLA activated) clean install format full drive). then again download windows media creation tool. install it, open it, hit upgrade, download windows 10, but this time it's works windows 10 install normally. So I check what is say's in windows activation menu it's says windows 10 pro activated by digital license and it's shows an OEM key too.

But one thing for sure there I notice a change in pirated vs genuine windows. in pirated windows there is always some kind process running background you can see system services are using some of your computer resource all the time. but in kind of genuine windows when ideal condition CPU sits on 0%. I don't know how much it gone last long but I'm happy with it

I have a question. If my key shows RETAIL CHANNEL, does it mean it’s a retail genuine key or can be a kms key ?

Back