Windows 10 Professional-1pc-Key-Lifetime Validity-Email Delivery - Rs.324

Hi... Will the key become invalid if I change the configuration of my pc, like new ssd, new hard drive? I am a lil outdated with these technologies so my apologies for that. I was thinking of getting this for myself and my aunt.
Also what is the procedure to use this product. I mean, my windows already says it's activated.
Thanks for your time.

Hi... Will the key become invalid if I change the configuration of my pc, like new ssd, new hard drive? I am a lil outdated with these technologies so my apologies for that. I was thinking of getting this for myself and my aunt.
Also what is the procedure to use this product. I mean, my windows already says it's activated.
Thanks for your time.
Just check this link once:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...e-change-2c0e962a-f04c-145b-6ead-fb3fc72b6665

If you link your present key to the Microsoft account then even after hardware change you can reactivate by following the troubleshooter posted in the above link.

Just login in activation page in the update the PC thread using your Microsoft account by using any email ID and phone number you use.

Then even after any hardware change you can follow the same activation page in the update the PC thread and reactivate.

Its just that simple.

Just wanted to know if there is some combo like the one which is shared involving Windows 10 Pro + Office 365 (Home)?

The reason i need Office 365 is basically for the 1 TB onedrive storage. Would prefer family plan if not even individual one would do.

If anyone here could verify some place to buy key for Office 365 that would be really helpful.

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing this.

A quick question to you or someone who is presently using Office 365.

Office 365 is a subscription based model meaning it renews either monthly/annually as per the plan selected by the user & in return it offers the latest variants of everything that MS offers under Office 2019 + Onedrive & Sharepoint and other stuff.

Now the shared link doesn’t mention if this is monthly/annual/lifetime is there a way to be sure of this? Also if this happens to be lifetime how is it supposed to work? Like i just pay ₹650 and continue to use the latest Office apps on a Windows 10 Pro or is there a catch?

PS. - This is from a different seller. Any possibility of checking on this through Digiworld Guy since his products seems to be working.

Just wanted to know if there is some combo like the one which is shared involving Windows 10 Pro + Office 365 (Home)?

The reason i need Office 365 is basically for the 1 TB onedrive storage. Would prefer family plan if not even individual one would do.

If anyone here could verify some place to buy key for Office 365 that would be really helpful.
Generally office 365 you don't get OEM keys. These sellers will provide you with a fresh account that you can use. If data security and privacy is important better to get a legit sub from Google which I think is cheaper.

Generally office 365 you don't get OEM keys. These sellers will provide you with a fresh account that you can use. If data security and privacy is important better to get a legit sub from Google which I think is cheaper.
Getting a full account from Microsoft means paying almost 5k per year.
But sharing the same account by 5 people makes it cheaper right if it can be shared.

Just check this link once:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...e-change-2c0e962a-f04c-145b-6ead-fb3fc72b6665

If you link your present key to the Microsoft account then even after hardware change you can reactivate by following the troubleshooter posted in the above link.

Just login in activation page in the update the PC thread using your Microsoft account by using any email ID and phone number you use.

Then even after any hardware change you can follow the same activation page in the update the PC thread and reactivate.

Its just that simple.
So I checked the Activation tab under Windows Update and security and saw that my license is a digital license linked to my microsoft account. Would it make sense to change the key since already activated?
Also can I use the link you shared only for MS office 2019 if changing key for windows is not necessary?
I am assuming it's lifelong..

Just want to shared my experience "adventure of installing windows 10," first I install windows 7 (clean install format full drive and of course it was pirated version of windows 7) then I download windows media creation tool from windows official site. install it then hit on upgrade (you need good internet connection because it's gone download windows 10 (almost 4 gigs)) and then it's says your windows 7 is not genuine it's trail version if want to install windows 10 enter your windows 10 key.

So again I start from scratch download another version (ultimate oct-2020 update if I remember correctly) windows 7 (downloaded from different website so different crack(I think it was DLA activated) clean install format full drive). then again download windows media creation tool. install it, open it, hit upgrade, download windows 10, but this time it's works windows 10 install normally. So I check what is say's in windows activation menu it's says windows 10 pro activated by digital license and it's shows an OEM key too.

But one thing for sure there I notice a change in pirated vs genuine windows. in pirated windows there is always some kind process running background you can see system services are using some of your computer resource all the time. but in kind of genuine windows when ideal condition CPU sits on 0%. I don't know how much it gone last long but I'm happy with it
Bro same here. I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft and it upgraded my pirated Windows 7 professional to 10 Pro and says activated using digital license. But one issue i noticed is Windows Store does not work properly. I am unable to download apps from the store and I bought Xbox gamepass and i can't download any games either. Downloads get stuck in pending or preparing. Can you please check if its working fine for you.

Back