Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)-Final Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PS3 Slim 120GB >> Samsung N128 Netbook >> Windows 7 HP Retail >> DVD Writer + Mor

Bump ........ prices dropped on the remaining products

Re: PS3 Slim 120GB >> Samsung N128 Netbook >> Windows 7 HP Retail >> DVD Writer + Mor

*******Bump*******

BUMP ****

The DVD writer and Windows 7 Home Premium Retail are still up for sale - prices negotiable.

Bump again

Bump ******

For everyone who has been asking, the retail version key can be used again on a new computer, no problems whatsoever.

***Bump***

*******Bump*******

Open to negotiations

Open to negotiations. Bump

Ritvik said:
BUMP ****

The DVD writer and Windows 7 Home Premium Retail are still up for sale - prices negotiable.

Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail version with both 32 and 64 bit discs

Reason for Sale: New laptop comes with windows 7 and dad prefers XP on his comp

Bought in Jan 2010 - Keys can be reused as its retail and currently unused. Both discs are in immaculate condition. Only the 32bit disc was used once.

Asking Price: Rs.5150 shipped

I understand a new copy is about 6150 + tax
If a Hardware vendor provides you with OS media bundles with a Machine , its a OEM version and not a retail, isnt it ?

or could you Provide more info on the same

ryanrulez4ever said:
If a Hardware vendor provides you with OS media bundles with a Machine , its a OEM version and not a retail, isnt it ?

or could you Provide more info on the same
That's right. But this wasn't a part of any hardware bundle. It was a stand alone purchase. Don't see where the confusion arose :)

Re: Windows 7 HP Retail and LG External DVD Writer - Prices Dropped

Prices Dropped.

Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail version with both 32 and 64 bit discs

Reason for Sale: New laptop comes with windows 7 and dad prefers XP on his comp

Bought in Jan 2010 - Keys can be reused as its retail and currently unused. Both discs are in immaculate condition. Only the 32bit disc was used once.

Asking Price: Rs.5000 shipped

I understand a new copy is about 6150 + tax

LG Ultra Slim External DVD Writer with Lightscribe

Bought on 10 - 11 -2009

Reason for Sale: Not using it anymore

With box and warranty certificate and bill

In perfect working order

I believe a new one is Rs.2950 while other brands sell for about Rs.2500

Asking Price: 1500 shipped

Can you please give me the exact model number for the dvd writer?

bansal98 said:
Can you please give me the exact model number for the dvd writer?
It's the GP08LU10. Bump

DVD writer sold.

Bump and a nice big Rs.500 drop on Windows 7 :)

Re: Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)

Bump, final price drop to Rs.4000 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back