Windows XP SP3 Officially released !!

Stick said:
Yaar, it's really a huge update 315mb, any other formate available online.
I don't think so, however you have another option to update it from Windows Update, which i think is worse then the direct link.

It has been pulled from Windows update, but if you wait it'll be back. At that point it will be up to 315MB or whatever... it will only download as much as is needed.

Windows XP "Media Centre" users be aware that it can not be Slipstreamed into MCE, only way is to clean install MCE & then patch it with SP3..

I installed it in 3 systems so far. No problems or slowdown like anfjavid claims. Not sure about any speed improvements, maybe it's there or maybe not.

Still have one system with SP2, maybe I'll run PCMark and again with SP3... just for the heck of it to know if there's any, even if tiny winy speed improvement.

I think if you give xp more than 2gb of ram and give it a fast HD then it runs at it fastest, and no software upgrade can make it go faster.

Hi Guys,

Am just downloading SP3 from the link given in Page - 1. Have any of you downloaded from that link ? Is it the full version or any of the RC's ?? Thanks for your reply.

Back