User Guides Winxp/Vista And Mac os:Dual Boot-Heres How!!

1stly.watver the instructions given here or the methods are for educational purposes only.and yea.plz plz do make a backup of ure imp files before u try nethng at all.

Requirement

1.Winxp/Vista
2.30-40gb free space
3.Acronis Disk Director(or any other partitioning Software_
4.Acronis Os Selector
4.Mac Os Installation File
(Search On Any Torrent Site For Jas Mac Os 10.4.7 Intel/Amd Install.should be around 4gb,so if you have a fast connection you should be able to get it in no time)

Note-The File will be a Iso,so Mount it,extract it and write to a Dvd

Procedure

1.Start by making a partition on your hard disk say 40gb for the Mac Os

2.Load The Acronis Os Selector and reboot.you should now see the os selector menu where it would show you the Os's you currently have installed.Select Winxp/Vista to Continue.

3.Pop In The Mac Os Dvd In The Drive And Re-boot
(Make sure Your Boot Device is Set On Cd-rom)

4.You Should see a black screen which says "press a key to install Mac os".do so and you will be presented with the Mac OS installation Screen

5.Click Continue,The Disk Utility will appear.Choose the partiton You HAD made Earlier and continue

6.Next 2 Screens Are Pretty Much Self Explationtory

7.Now Is The tricky part.After you choose your language and destinaiton.you will be presented wtih a screen which says "customize,cancel,install".
click on customize and then the last option you see over there,click on that and you should be presented with lots of options

eg-intel ss3,
intel ss1
amd 64 etc.
now before choosing any option please be sure of the type of processor you have.if you dont know please download a software called Everest(google it).and then continue with the install

8.You Have Now Sucessfully installed Mac On your Pc.

9.re-boot,select the mac os from the Os Selector Menu

10.Have Fun

PLz Feel free to email me at sidhaanth_kohli@hotmail.com,kohlisid@gmail.com for ne help.

this works only for, say only a few percentage of supported hardwares......

so i think you should mention users to Be Cautious.

And this also involves using Apple Mac OS illegally. you should also mention this.

cyneuron said:
this works only for, say only a few percentage of supported hardwares......
so i think you should mention users to Be Cautious.

And this also involves using Apple Mac OS illegally. you should also mention this.

As ive said before "only for educational purposes"..anyways thx fr da info...yes it is illegall to do this..

as for the hardware,it does support all the latest hardware around..i doubt sum1 will still be using anything less dan a dual core..but that again is my perception..thx anyways

Back