Audio Wireless EARphones?

agantuk

Skilled
I don't even know if such a thing exists, but I would like to have one if there is. As the title states, I need wireless earphones. Not headphones - I find all of them too bulky for my liking. I am not an audiophile, so a reasonable quality will do. I currently have a very old Sony earphone - purchased 7 years back - cost me 450 then. I also have 5 year old OEM iPod earphones. Both of them are perfect for me, that is to give an indication of what I am expecting in terms of performance. I don't go blasting sound into my ears - more of the peaceful types :D

^ You mean there are IEMs with bluetooth support? Can you suggest some?

That must mean that if I can get the music streamed from my desktop (or laptop / phone) through a BT adapter, I should be able to achieve what I want right? My main (only) requirement in terms of distance is about 2-3 meters.

^ And how exactly is their audio quality? How much did you get them for? I saw the prices on eBay and tradus, and they ranged from 3K - 5K on eBay and 8K - 11K on tradus

Motorola S9 is not gud, first of all they don't go inside ear means fitting issue and when someone has fitting issue so he can't get the best sound from any earphone.

^ Awesome. Pretty much like what I was looking for. Now there was one point mentioned in a post on that thread about volume reducing. Is that the case? I really don't need the FM / call support features as my daily usage of those hardly crosses 5 minutes overall, but I am particular that these fit snugly and the sound is audible enough. I shouldn't have to strain my ears when watching a film or listening to some music.

Another thing, what is the best price that you are aware of? I see around 2.5K on eBay.

Back