PC Peripherals Wireless Gaming Mouse under Rs.7000

adikumar2010

Disciple
I am looking for gaming mouse wireless under 7K. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
1) I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip
2) Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
3) Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :
1) More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)
2) Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.

Orochi v2 is the best wireless mouse available in India besides the viper ultimate. It has custom kailh gm switches so they wont doubleclick like the omrons found on most other mice. Wireless and sensor performance is top notch. Battery life is amazing and has slots for both AA and AAA batteries. I think you should go with this unless you dont like the shape. It goes for 5-5.2k. also it weighs 59gm without batteries

Orochi v2 is the best wireless mouse available in India besides the viper ultimate. It has custom kailh gm switches so they wont doubleclick like the omrons found on most other mice. Wireless and sensor performance is top notch. Battery life is amazing and has slots for both AA and AAA batteries. I think you should go with this unless you dont like the shape. It goes for 5-5.2k. also it weighs 59gm without batteries
I can't find Orochi v2 anywhere in stock online on Indian websites. Do you know where I can find it in stock?

Please do look up switches used in the mouse and the cost or replacement, if buying Logitech.
I got burned in this regard, so just giving a heads up.

Where can I find Razer Viper Ultimate without charging dock ? I might be able to afford it.
With dock it's around Rs.10,500 which is way beyond my budget.

I think double click issues are sort of a given nowadays, sadly. I've been using the Logitech G304 since 2 years now. Recently RMA'd it with a year more left in its warranty period.

I'd suggest to just buy from a brand that has good aftersales support, like Logitech, and refrain from spending too much on something fancy, but doesn't have good CS. I've been using Logitech mice since 2009 and they all pretty much die and get RMA'd about 2-2.5 years or so. So it's like a pattern now, haha.

I think double click issues are sort of a given nowadays, sadly. I've been using the Logitech G304 since 2 years now. Recently RMA'd it with a year more left in its warranty period.

I'd suggest to just buy from a brand that has good aftersales support, like Logitech, and refrain from spending too much on something fancy, but doesn't have good CS. I've been using Logitech mice since 2009 and they all pretty much die and get RMA'd about 2-2.5 years or so. So it's like a pattern now, haha.
When I faced that click issue on my G102 after the warrantee was over I dipped it in hot RO water and clicked all keys multiple times and kept the mouse under direct sun for a few hours. It seems to fix the issue for 4/8 months. I just did it for the third time today. Worked again!

Last edited:
When I faced that click issue on my G102 after the warrantee was over I dipped it in hot water and clicked all keys multiple times and kept the mouse under direct sun for a few hours. It seems to fix the issue for 4/8 months. I just did it for the third time today. Worked again today.
You should create a YouTube tutorial on this method if no such video is already there.

The doubleclick issue is due to brands using chinese omron switches. They dont last long everyone knows this. Now brands are moving away from omrons in favour of optical switches or mechanical switches from other reputable manufacturers such as kailh.

The doubleclick issue is due to brands using chinese omron switches. They dont last long everyone knows this. Now brands are moving away from omrons in favour of optical switches or mechanical switches from other reputable manufacturers such as kailh.
Thanks, TIL. Maybe that's one, but then there are other issues as well. I had 2 G402s die out just randomly, and CS refused to touch it a month after warranty ended. Another G502 developed this flickering of sorts- which I isolated to loose wiring at the header, and had to open up myself to rewire and solder that part. It still ended up dying a few months later.

If you're really rough with your mice (like me), it pays to keep good CS close by.

You know of any vfm mouse with that switch?

This. I am planning on importing a bunch of Kailh Gm 8.0 switches for my G304s. Will need to replace them in a few months, knowing Logitech's history.
Should be in stock at some point, I didn't check when.
Edit: Maybe in 3 weeks or so

Last edited:
This. I am planning on importing a bunch of Kailh Gm 8.0 switches for my G304s. Will need to replace them in a few months, knowing Logitech's history.
Seriously. I loved my Anywhere 2S mouse incredibly.. till the dreaded double clicks started.

It's been packed away ever since.. until I figure out how to get the switch replaced

So I got Razer Orochi v2 , here are my issues with it, it's mostly subjective :

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at
Length: 108 mm
Width: 60 mm
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

4) Scroll button is okayish, could be little lighter.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.

I am looking for gaming mouse wireless under 7K. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
1) I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip
2) Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
3) Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :
1) More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)
2) Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.
Try checking out the Razer Basilisk Wireless, it's got the same design as the Logitech G502

Back