PC Peripherals Wireless Gaming Mouse under Rs.7000

Grab it right now before it goes out of stock again
Thanks, I was trying to make a purchase but it seems I cannot order more than 2 pieces.
Also, I was trying to access Aliexpress website and am getting blocked at an ISP level, despite using custom DNS and DOH. Are you able to reach the site without a VPN?

Thanks, I was trying to make a purchase but it seems I cannot order more than 2 pieces.
Also, I was trying to access Aliexpress website and am getting blocked at an ISP level, despite using custom DNS and DOH. Are you able to reach the site without a VPN?
yes I can sometimes open it on my ACT net & sometimes have to use VPN. But its no use as they don't allow Indians to place order. you will get error that they can't ship to India due to government restrictions.

Same problem on gearbest, banggood, etc. All chinese sites can't ship directly to India.

Only option is to buy from Ebay.com international website. They still ship to India.

I just changed the DNS from Cloudflare to another one and was able to access the site. I wonder why Cloudflare is getting into the business of blocking websites. Jeez!. Wasn't thinking of ordering from Aliexpress, just a price comparison.

GM 8.0 Black? Probably because stock was low, it's sold out now. Red is available though and can add as many as you want
Edit: Alie website work for me without VPN

Last edited:
I got orochi v2 too.
So I got Razer Orochi v2 , here are my issues with it, it's mostly subjective :

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at
Length: 108 mm
Width: 60 mm
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

4) Scroll button is okayish, could be little lighter.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.
I got orochi v2 white too. Yes the length is too small and not comfortable for a palm grip. I wanted a white mouse and I was waiting for the Logitech G304 white but it was available in black only. So when the orochi V2 came out I bought that and had read somewhere that Razer's overall build quality is better than Logitechs, so I went for it. Also since we're working from home I wanted a mouse which can switch between my company laptop and home pc, you can do this on the fly as the Orochi has a switch to change modes from Bluetooth to 2.4Ghz mode. I have the 2.4Ghz dongle in my PC and I use the Bluetooth mode for work.
In short, If you have small hands and don't use the palm grip then go for it and also make sure you update your bluetooth drivers as the mouse feels choppy with the old drivers.

New update, mouse left click double click issue has started. I already knew all the mouse are like that. Damn me.

Maybe next time I will get optical switches for mouse. Omron/Kailh etc they all suck.

Back