Wireless Headphones

^^^yeah. the sound quality deteriorating problem shouldnt be noticeable as much because these are earphones and will require much less power to drive..whereas the sennheiser i was talking about are full sized headphones.. they literally suck the battery ..

but its bluetooth headset only?? isnt it?? or can it be used like any other normal wireless headphone???

I used my friend's Rs.500 Intex headphones. It takes two channels as input, but the output at the headphones is monophonic. That's a pity.

Nion, the [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]mw-600 does transmit both channels right?[/font]

Do you own a pair yourself?

but its bluetooth headset only?? isnt it?? or can it be used like any other normal wireless headphone???

could you elaborate? i didn't really get the question.

I used my friend's Rs.500 Intex headphones. It takes two channels as input, but the output at the headphones is monophonic. That's a pity.

Nion, the [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]mw-600 does transmit both channels right?[/font]

Do you own a pair yourself?

ya. its a stereo headset. why don't you audition them at a sony store? plus read a few reviews it will help you decide. i am still to read a single bad review about this. it also has radio.

i don't own a pair but used to own one of the older models(don't remember model number). it's earphones were fixed and could not be removed. they had sound and had decent quality.

you should keep in mind that the source should also support stereo bluetooth streaming.

Back