Wireless Router that supports Bit - Torrent

It's just a router with a USB port where you can connect a hard drive, and an integrated Bit Torrent client. You can do the same with a few other routers and third-party firmwares. Or you get standalone NAS units with a Bit Torrent client integrated into them. The rationale behind it is so that you don't have to leave your computer on all the time for the downloads, thereby cutting down on your power costs.

As far as this router goes, can't really say anything as I've never even heard of the brand. The feature set looks pretty decent though.

who ever gets the leoxsys router - there should a be a good in depth product review ..... should help a lot of ppl on the forum..

hey guys,

I am using Leoxsys LEO-150N-BT Storage router and it works great for me.
I am using 250GB external harddrive connected with LEO-150N-BT and getting nice video streaming form hard disk to my laptop wirelessly.

And torrent is also giving nice speed around 35KB with my airtel 256Unlimited connection.I am also using OPENDNS based Live parental Internet security into this device.

I have directly brought it from company and they are shipping free of cost any where in India.

archat68 said:
^^ where did you get it and what is the cost?

I got it imported from Taiwan directly from the company. I am willing to sell it so sonn I will post in Market section.

I have been trying to get a comprehensive review for the leoxsys router but no luck..can anyone using this product pitch in and help us..it seems to be a great product from an unknown company (that too an indian) without a proper dealer network, so lots of doubts...the info available online is pretty vague and sporadic...i checked at nehru place in delhi and many shops had no clue about this product..

So, Please share your views listing the

Pro's and Con's (Especially what we should not expect from this product)
Physical aspects ( plastic quality, durability, is the power adapter good enough)
Is it a wise decision to buy (I just enquired, leoxsys sales guy has quoted Rs 5148 after discount and adding VAT)
Any other company which offers similar kinda product (i know asus, which is not avail in india, and will have to get it ordered online)
Comparision between Leoxsys and Asus offerings

Pour in with your comments/suggestions guys and lets help each other...

I promise if i buy this, I will come up with a full blown product review ;)

thanks a bunch...

Any other router rather than Leoxsys and Asus which has torrent support :huh:

@manuvikram007 : did you buy it ?

@lovinghacker : please post the detailed review.

yayaati said:
Any other router rather than Leoxsys and Asus which has torrent support :huh:

@manuvikram007 : did you buy it ?

@lovinghacker : please post the detailed review.

Check out for ASUS WL-500gW or Asus WL-520gU

Back