Wish to buy a hair clipper new

Buy entry level Wahl, you will probably not use it after the pandemic. It is difficult to cut your own hair. I have a entry level Wahl, used it 5-6 times since the pandemic started.

Thanks bud though I had purchased philips MG7715 last year in July ans then bought the same that you are advising this year in January .
The philips one is great but I layer realised that the comb length is very short just 16mm , hence bought the Wahl .

The Wahl one vibrates like hell but does the job .

This! The 1695 one does the job well as a temporary measure, but man can it vibrate.
Don't ask [emoji43]‍[emoji94]
My son doesn't let me trim his hair with the Wahl one owing to its vibrations .
But yes it does the job tbh , particularly due to those combs of all the size.

Buy entry level Wahl, you will probably not use it after the pandemic. It is difficult to cut your own hair. I have a entry level Wahl, used it 5-6 times since the pandemic started.

I bought this one too after the Braun one that I bought was less than satisfactory. The single comb/guide per length just works better for my bear growth. I even gave myself a hair cut which sort of accomplished what I wanted it to do. Let's see how long it lasts.

Fellas, how are your clippers holding up? I’m planning to get one too, but confused af due to mixed reviews on amazon and all. Shall i get the entry level wahl home clipper or something like the super taper for buzz cut?
My Wahl entry level clipper is holding good.
I purchased it last year around same time - so it has worked well (about 4-5 times) in this period without any problem. Easy to use.

Back