Won in ebay Auction

Not good for me, I purchased 2 units and there is a signal problem, we are not getting full signal on both the phones, even the basic phones have full signal at the same location, sad thing, if signal drops, caller will get 3 rings and stops, nothing will receive on this phone, later if we redial we will get switched off. If we take in hand then we will get ring. I have sold both to friends.

I did not have any such problems with the phone I bought. Its a good phone, but regular windows mobile smart phone, all the pros and cons of the windows mobile is discussed all over the net, which I need not do it again.

TV and FM radio in this phone works good.

There is a WM 6.5 beta ROM available for this phone.

Smart phone with OS and one year warranty for around 5k is a real VFM phone. People who are in a budget can buy this phone, instead of all those chinese craps.

gr8 phone ...i am thinking of buying one...what are the differences between i128 and i120 ??...i120 looks like a gud buy ...with so many features and at this price it beats all the chinese phones

Congo man !!!! U inspired me and I ordered my 4th Windows Mobile (i128) :hap2: (Last 3 I lost in 1 year with other 2 phones :ashamed::ashamed::(:()

gmano said:
I did not have any such problems with the phone I bought. Its a good phone, but regular windows mobile smart phone, all the pros and cons of the windows mobile is discussed all over the net, which I need not do it again.
TV and FM radio in this phone works good.
There is a WM 6.5 beta ROM available for this phone.
Smart phone with OS and one year warranty for around 5k is a real VFM phone. People who are in a budget can buy this phone, instead of all those chinese craps.

Is this WM 6.5 beta ROM available on Gigabyte website? Is it available for i128 also?

haider_up32 said:
gr8 phone ...i am thinking of buying one...what are the differences between i128 and i120 ??...i120 looks like a gud buy ...with so many features and at this price it beats all the chinese phones

As per specs from gsmarena

i120 -> 256MB ROM , no speakerphone
i128 -> 128MB ROM , speakerphone

@gmano : Please confirm about i120 speakerphone :cool2:

i dont think WM6 rom is available for i128 . i120 also lacks AD2p i think .plz confirm . both of the models support miniSD ??????

I too have this phone. Purchased for 6.5k about 3 months ago. Din't used it much but I can safely say its full value for money. Wifi works great, Surfing is good and I can make Free Skype calls too. It comes with two batteries and 1300 mAh one is pretty decent. TV quality is good and recording feature is a plus.

Camera is better than other 2MP camera phones and flash(which can be used as torch) is another plus.

Music Volume is kinda low but audio mixer program makes it much better. Overall I like the phone and with countless windows mobile applications out there possibilities are endless.

But I am on the lookout for a phone with keyboard coz its much more suitable for my needs. As soon as I find one I hope to sell this gigabyte off.

haider_up32 said:
i dont think WM6 rom is available for i128 . i120 also lacks AD2p i think .plz confirm . both of the models support miniSD ??????

My i128 came with preloaded WM6 :D .... but when I checked it is actually WM6 ROM of i120 only :mad:. But as phone is working fine ... so gonna keep it :clap:

Can't check A2DP ... yeah both support miniSD ... but need to check if they support miniSDHC or not :huh:

Back