Woot! Vrooooooooooooom!!!!!!

:rofl:

We had a meet recently. It was just me and county. Mikey didnt come. Kauzy was MIA :mad:

If you want a party, you better turn up to future meets

As for Roxtin, you need to be with us for the party :p

I will try to make it to Mumbai sometimes when its not this hot :p. Also 4k rpm is for FZ not R15. Checked xbhp. Everyone says 6k rpm limit for 500 kms

Follow the company guidelines to be safe that's all I can say :D

Please don't plan any meets this week I'm not available on Sat or Sun :(

Marriage season in full swing :(

ultimabasher said:
:rofl:

We had a meet recently. It was just me and county. Mikey didnt come. Kauzy was MIA :mad:

If you want a party, you better turn up to future meets

As for Roxtin, you need to be with us for the party :p
We can do a meet over video conferencing just send me a damn pizza. Or if you want send me an air ticket for all future meets as guest of honor :p

OT am damn hungry and dominoes website has been blocked by IT :(

nice byk bro.....but did check out d new color n graphics version......

dis is wat my friend brought a couple of dayz bck at no extra cost......

ng8wz.png

213owzt.png

hs1ijq.png

That looks more like a custom job requested to the company. If you check behind, there is a bike with yellow mud guard and white body which i am sure, yamaha has no models of. Anyways the bike looks sweeter in red and white, those graphics kinda took the eye candy away :(

yash_12 said:
nice byk bro.....but did check out d new color n graphics version......

dis is wat my friend brought a couple of dayz bck at no extra cost......

ng8wz.png

213owzt.png

hs1ijq.png

ultimabasher said:
That looks more like a custom job requested to the company. If you check behind, there is a bike with yellow mud guard and white body which i am sure, yamaha has no models of. Anyways the bike looks sweeter in red and white, those graphics kinda took the eye candy away :(
no it aint a custom job.......d color n graphiocs r available in different colors.....with no order or extra cost........

That's a custom paint job AFAIK. The one parked at the back is the Impact Yellow version of the R15. :) The modification that Yamaha are now officially allowing is that you can swap your R15s tyres for the fat Fz ones(which are worse :p).

ultimabasher said:
Trust me, its not. There is something that your friend has requested to be done. Yamaha site nor the dealer has any info on it?
It's not a custom paint job I thinks cause even one of the TE members who's booked a R15 was offered a new graphics design on the R15 which He didn't get to see. I assume this is the same new design he was offered. ;)

. I should tell him not to go for it cause the current one looks way better :D .

Back