Budget 0-20k Work/Basic Gaming Keyboard - budget 2K

mallik

Adept
Looking for a decent keyboard for around 2K. I will use it for desktop work/gaming setup. Prefer items available on Amon/Flipkart, as I am in Mussoorie

In my opinion buy any decent logitech keyboard don't go for red dragon and cosmic byte, wait for sale and get a decent logitech one.
The response time is less and better build, good service and better feel also.
K55 and G213 prodigy, keep an eye on there price and if you find it near 2.5k go for that you won't regret it.

Thank you for your advice @Jambumali @mrwonderful . At present K55 and G213 are beyond my budget. Perhaps I will wait. Currently working with Anker A7726 bluetooth, which is giving me a bit of trouble, with random z typing sometimes. But that might be a Windows issue. Getting a Mac Mini M1 next week. Will know if the problem persists on the Mac as well then

I have the TAG GAMERZ WARRIOR keyboard, got it for 1950 during the amazon sale recently. I believe it has OETEMU blue switches. If you type more than game, it's DEFINITELY worth checking out.

mrwonderful is right, I recently purchased this "HP HK-100" it's mechanical and has a blue switches RGB is not addressable but for this price it's ok for me. I got it for 1.5k from flipkart on sale here is link
HP GK100

mrwonderful is right, I recently purchased this "HP HK-100" it's mechanical and has a blue switches RGB is not addressable but for this price it's ok for me. I got it for 1.5k from flipkart on sale here is link
HP GK100
I heard the keys are a little too small on that keyboard.. if you have big hands, be careful and test it out at a local market before buying.

Hi guys!!!
I'm new to this forum :)
My two Logitech KBs went bad under warranty(replaced) and then after warranty :grin: controller lost its life after 1.8 years. even MS Xbox 360 controller serving me for the last 8 years. Bought Phantom white Xbox one controller and it's been with me for the last 2 years, still, I'm using it. I would never go for any Logitech product again :neutral: One mouse went bad just warranty passed...using Logitech G402 for now ...let's see kab tak chalega :nomouth:
For now, I'm using TVS mechanical prime..for work and game :sunglasses:

Under 2k don't go with branded keyboards , they are just as bad as cheap kb and don't have other features like rgb or mechanical keys, also most of sub 3k kb die withing 1-1.5 year or have some problems with keys or cord or connector , get redgear, or cosmic byte keyboard and when they die just buy another one

Also I must say that cheap peripheral market is heavily affected by Chinese ripoffs , they get some new feature or are able to replicate branded stuff with a certain amount of worth that they can be considered according to they money they ask for it. Like ripoffs of cherry keys make sense for they price they are offered at , been using cosmic byte kb I got for 1700 with rgb and mech keys , working well since 8 months now

I have Cosmic Byte Neon in my cart on Flipkart!
Under 2k don't go with branded keyboards , they are just as bad as cheap kb and don't have other features like rgb or mechanical keys, also most of sub 3k kb die withing 1-1.5 year or have some problems with keys or cord or connector , get redgear, or cosmic byte keyboard and when they die just buy another one

Also I must say that cheap peripheral market is heavily affected by Chinese ripoffs , they get some new feature or are able to replicate branded stuff with a certain amount of worth that they can be considered according to they money they ask for it. Like ripoffs of cherry keys make sense for they price they are offered at , been using cosmic byte kb I got for 1700 with rgb and mech keys , working well since 8 months now
I have Cosmic Byte Neon in my cart on Flipkart incidentally! Like the reviews for that keyboard. However, the price is 2300+, which is a little steep for the KB. I am getting a 10% discount in ICICI bank, but I am not sure if that is enough.

Reviving this thread again. My requirements are not pro gaming or typing. Some RPG gaming, and typing. What I need - just a good wired keyboard, with decent tactile feedback and good response time. Currently using the Anker A7726 Bluetooth, but it uses AAA batteries, which I have to replace regularly. Seems a bit of a waste, for a desktop.

Budget - as low as possible, without compromising on durability, and a smooth experience. Don't need a mechanical keyboard.
I checked the HP 100, but not sure about its reliability. Suggestions please?

Reviving this thread again. My requirements are not pro gaming or typing. Some RPG gaming, and typing. What I need - just a good wired keyboard, with decent tactile feedback and good response time. Currently using the Anker A7726 Bluetooth, but it uses AAA batteries, which I have to replace regularly. Seems a bit of a waste, for a desktop.

Budget - as low as possible, without compromising on durability, and a smooth experience. Don't need a mechanical keyboard.
I checked the HP 100, but not sure about its reliability. Suggestions please?
Since 50% of your requirement involves typing, I'd suggest getting the Lenovo 300 Keyboard.

Have been using this combo for the last one year on my work PC and the experience has been fantastic!

Built really well, the key spacing is perfect and the tactility of the keys is better than similar Dell or AmazonBasics models. Lenovo definitely makes some of the best typing machines. Needless to say, typing has been flawless and for gaming I also do play some Stardew Valley & This War of Mine, when I'm too lazy to fire up my gaming rig.

Since 50% of your requirement involves typing, I'd suggest getting the Lenovo 300 Keyboard.

Have been using this combo for the last one year on my work PC and the experience has been fantastic!

Built really well, the key spacing is perfect and the tactility of the keys is better than similar Dell or AmazonBasics models. Lenovo definitely makes some of the best typing machines. Needless to say, typing has been flawless and for gaming I also do play some Stardew Valley & This War of Mine, when I'm too lazy to fire up my gaming rig.
Can't find the Lennovo 300 right now. Any alternates? Right now it seems to be only Amazon which is delivering to Mussoorie where I stay

Can't find the Lennovo 300 right now. Any alternates? Right now it seems to be only Amazon which is delivering to Mussoorie where I stay
Well, then you can look at the Logitech K120 or the MK200 Combo.

Both comes with a 3-year warranty, so if anything goes wrong, you can RMA it easily.

I pretty much always keep this on the safe side, the keyboard mouse combo is normally on sale for 1395 you can also find the same combo on flipkart but apparently they've increased the price due to the lockdown it seems. Works well quite reliable for the price I really believe its good. Just dont think to use these mice for alot of gaming can get a double click issue. but at the same time you can always get a cheap mouse for 300 (lenovo or dell) and its done.

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Wire...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Finally ordered Dell KB216. Seemed the prudent thing to do. The Anker Bluetooth keyboard is having a lot of issues. Got it for 660. Already have a decent wired mouse, so didn't want to get a combo. Ordered a USB hub as well :)
Thank you for the inputs guys!
Edit: Mouse is Logitech G402 wired

Finally ordered Dell KB216. Seemed the prudent thing to do. The Anker Bluetooth keyboard is having a lot of issues. Got it for 660. Already have a decent wired mouse, so didn't want to get a combo. Ordered a USB hub as well :)
Thank you for the inputs guys!
Edit: Mouse is Logitech G402 wired
Thats awesome! I hear alot on expensive keyboards but a simple decent keyboard which doesnt break the bank and lasts long is always the way to go.

Back