Work From Home (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to add only those people who are serious to work and not those who have couple of hours in a week.
I have updated first post with additional info and would only consider serious people

P.S. 3rd week payment would be made tomorrow

Looking to add more people
A small edit in original post- the Payment is 70rs per 100 contacts and we don't have to find the emails. That project is separated all together.

P.S. People who can get free premium account of LinkedIn will be able to work much better and faster

Kartikoli - one of genuine guys found in this ocean of fake (or read work from home offers) jobs on the internet. His communication, answering queries, updates etc etc.. whatever you take he is responsive. Very happy to work with him. And on getting payment credited - its spot ON! No delays! I appreciate him.

Thanks for the kind words @kenkanya It was a pleasure working with you, made my life lot easier :) Also everyone who worked on this project have been superb to say the least.
As most of you know this project is over so I will inform and post a new thread here as soon as I get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back