Work From Home Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to notify that this project is officially paused (or over) so will try to clear everyone payment by today (if not, tomorrow since its Monday). It was wonderful working with many of you and I'll surely contact for new project that is due to start in couple of days.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful support and help... Loved working with everyone.

Please message me here or on hangout so I don't miss your payment.
KK

Paid everyone :) Please let me know if I miss any of you.

I have the details for new project but due to very busy schedule cant start it before weekend.

Got a new project (small) with limited vacancies, you just need to visit a website and find there FB/Twitter/Phone which is mainly present on there contact or connect page.

You must have unlimited internet and free time, also the payment is less than what I was offering previously.

Please message me directly if interested (I'll be checking my tapatalk for message notification)

Got a new project (small) with limited vacancies, you just need to visit a website and find there FB/Twitter/Phone which is mainly present on there contact or connect page.

You must have unlimited internet and free time, also the payment is less than what I was offering previously.

Please message me directly if interested (I'll be checking my tapatalk for message notification)
I am online always and need any work that you can offer. Thanks.

I have sent you a PM

[QUre"kartikoli, post: 2070451, member: 35149"]Got a new project (small) with limited vacancies, you just need to visit a website and find there FB/Twitter/Phone which is mainly present on there contact or connect page.

Please message me directly if interested (I'll be checking my tapatalk for message notification)[/QUOTE]
Im ready, pm me details please

Hey Kartikoli, got to know about you through my colleague. Do ping me for the next project. Really interested.

Hey Kartikoli, got to know about you through my colleague. Do ping me for the next project. Really interested.

I am interested too, please PM me details if you are still accepting requests.
Yes, I can surely take 1~2 helping hand but the current project I have is not as good as the projects I have posted earlier so if you are thinking payment anywhere close to the one people were leaving feedback for in previous threads then that not possible.
Anyways here are the details
we get 40rs per 100 companies and have to visit each website to find there phone number (mainly under contact page), Facebook link and Twitter. (Its not mandatory that we will get FB/Twitter for each company so we can post N/A)

PM me if that is enough to spend your time.

Work from home fraud most prevalent internet scam in India: Telenor

Thirty-nine per cent net users are victims of 'work from home' fraud and 25 per cent have fallen prey to lottery scams even as 85 per cent of the country's Internet user base are familiar with the term 'Internet Scam', says a study by Telenor
Regionally, the average financial loss per person is Rs 6,81,070 ($9,900), but alarmingly in India the average loss was Rs 8,19,000 ($12,000).

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...revalent-in-india-telenor-116031000751_1.html

Treat this post as an General warning. Not hinted at OP. :|

Work from home fraud most prevalent internet scam in India: Telenor

Thirty-nine per cent net users are victims of 'work from home' fraud and 25 per cent have fallen prey to lottery scams even as 85 per cent of the country's Internet user base are familiar with the term 'Internet Scam', says a study by Telenor
Regionally, the average financial loss per person is Rs 6,81,070 ($9,900), but alarmingly in India the average loss was Rs 8,19,000 ($12,000).

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...revalent-in-india-telenor-116031000751_1.html

Treat this post as an General warning. Not hinted at OP. :|
This could have been posted as separate thread and not spoiling this thread :|
I too have gone through these scams myself and lost money as well as hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back