Work From Home Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my third payment in the morning itself.
I started last week. It takes some time to get used to the work. I used to do like 20 rows an hour lol
But now i can easily do 80+ rows an hour. It just easy money :D
Btw now the payments are limited to Saturday :) So Saturday is the pay day :D

I'll message as soon a I have some free time, These days are very busy also suffering from fever and cold so not able to work and concentrate properly. Sorry for the delay.

For people who are working with me please get in touch through hangout as there have been few delays and I cant keep on holding a tab for anyone.

I am back, Will message rest of you tomorrow morning also I have been waiting for 4~5 peoples who started working but vanished. Sorry to say but I expect a notification (here or on hangout) and cant hold the work for a long period.
So I'll remove those and give chance to others in line, Please message me for any payment that is pending for the leads you have done.

P.S. Payment out for next batch.

This is really good. After a long search i found one genuine work with no investment but only TRUST (on both sides!!). I have completed the assigned work to me, and the payments were made, based on request. So I got couple of payments.
Appreciate this person @kartikoli who offers such genuine work for needy persons like me. Keep up!

Thanks a lot for showing interest and to those who are satisfied working with me. Currently I am in touch with the client to acquire more details for part B of the project so as soon as other things are decided I'll update here as well the current team.
Once again thank to the awesome team working with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back