Work From Home (Rewriting Stuff) Easy 20k/month

Vij

Skilled
Hey guys

I am looking for someone to rewrite existing 'forum posts' in their own words. Reference threads will be given and you have to pick the best 6-10 posts from it and rewrite it such that they look like new/original posts. The work should be delivered in txt files.

Pay:
Payment will be Rs 150 per 500 words. Forum Posts you have to write have to be in general around 80 words per post when averaged. If you can do 30 forum posts per day, you can earn 20k per month. Payment will be made after every 100 posts, although I can make it after the first 30 posts to start-off to build trust.

Requirements:
The candidate should have excellent english speaking and writing skills and be forum savvy. Topics are about 'sexual health'. Hence only those above 21 years old are welcome to apply.

You can post here or pm me to let me know your interest.

Regards

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, average number of words of each post? What if there is a grammatical error? And if you don't mind telling me, what is its purpose (i mean its the first time i've heard of "sexual health" posts for a job).

Out of curiosity, average number of words of each post? What if there is a grammatical error? And if you don't mind telling me, what is its purpose (i mean its the first time i've heard of "sexual health" posts for a job).
Well, only substantial posts from the 'reference thread' should be picked and rewritten. I would say min 40 words . Some posts might need to be longer - one can mention in the 'reporting sheet' about longer posts for higher pay.

I am very flexible with pay. If the person has the right mindset and writing skills (and it does take some skill to rewrite posts with a unique touch) I am prepared to offer a hike after the first 1000 posts.

If you are more than curious ;) and seriously interested, pm me and we can chat on skype.

@ron028
pm me if interested please.

Last edited:
Opening post updated. Looking to hire 1 person.
This is a good opportunity :)

PS: Looking for people who can be disciplined and do this long term (min 6 months). Not accepting people who only want to stick around 1-3 months.

Back