Work life balance can be easily achieved. How?

Here's the good news we can achieve worklife balance through our busy schedule, just by structuring our way of living life.

• Firstly to reduce the gap of knowing and doing.
oirrs5.jpg

• Be clear with your goal and timeline to achieve it.
30bg0sw.jpg

• Prioritize you daily routine work and weekly targets.
a1s8cw.jpg

• Remember to relax take out time for yourself and have fun
2f08w0z.jpg

• Try spending more time with your energizers, it will help you to keep your mind fresh.
29dv0qx.jpg

• Evaluate your work life balance.
ml79j8.jpg

Balance is beautiful!!!

Thank you all!

Yes the tips are directing you to be free from stress!
Frustration, anger, dissatisfaction will lead to dawn fall, better to be stress free and happy.
It becomes easy my friends.

Thanks again!

work life balance can never ever be achieved in a work culture like India. it is slowly becoming the next Japan where people will soon start dying of overwork related problems. better move to usa and other countries having great work culture where everyone shuts down the office at 5

^^ so what... add some buffer to your tasks to take care of FB time :p
And what makes you think I dont? ;) Only fear is someone identifying this ruse someday :p

being a remote worker helps a lot. no body knows what I am doing being down under. not even my manger. :p sometimes I get bored watching movies and playing games all day. so I work.
Wow, you have it easy. For me, I try to be productive but being stopped from doing so hence the retaliation of sorts :D

On topic, my last to last company had the unwritten rule of "everyone needs to stay late". It dint matter if you started your work post 6pm, just that if you don't stay till 8pm minimum, you are taking a hit during the review cycle.

@OP - Can we get some tips on how to stop managers from asking - What have you done "extra" for the company? They seem to base hikes and promotion on this, as if doing my job assigned faithfully isn't enough.

Back