Workstation

this is medium end cos in workstation class this is the entry level computer.. basically this is for my collegue who i have hired to work for me.... the righ i will be working on will be much faster than this.. it will have 275s with tyan thunder and atleast 4GB ram with the latest high end card.... .. me waiting for sometime thinking of price to drop a little.. one month or so.... hope the time passes out soon..

ya max i remember you re.. :).... awesome rig man... def waiting for your own rig... :)..

i bet all my nickels man!! :rofl:

i shall try making to bikey's place one of these days.... wanted to come this week.. but my close friend is leaving for bang.. and he's got comp probs.. so had to give the comp to deejay to fix it ... so once he leaves i`ll come..

and btw hows your ferrari doing?? :bleh: . hope it doesnt burn and sweat anymore.. :rofl: :rofl:

2x Dual core Opteron 265 (onebox one OEM)

wow..

thats a truck load of rendering power...cuts thru renders like knife on butter

Congrats max

he he mid end :rofl: ...and he brought it down to entry level on another post :S
sweet stuff... u gave me somethin to dream about this night :eek:hyeah: and when u say u are gonna get something better makes my mouth water :lick: waiting for ur HIGH end rig :D clearly shows the difference between a puny desktop and a some real computing power...

ok.. just out of curiosity... since my first workstation is ready ... i would like to know if anything else can be done or aded to increse the power and rendering capabily of this worstation before i move on to build my next machine.... please check the config of workstaion.

i had posted a thread on weather to do raid or no and conclusions were raid on raptor would not hold much more increasei in speed.. infact some forums and benchmark i saw .. hardly any difference.. 5-6%

Back