WorldNet Express Post service

I just wanted to send a kindle fire to one of my colleagues in Malaysia since his birthday is there. So I came across a post in this forum about world net express service. So I called the customer service on 1800 2332 969 and ask them if the tablet which has 2 lbs weight can be send or not and he said yes. So when I weighed in post office it was 860 gms so this would come under 1kg, so they told me that it can be sent from Mumbai to Malaysia and the charges would be total Rs 1376 which is including customs. So I paid the charges and wrapped it nicely and it would reach Malaysia in 3 days only and it would be with my friend on the 3rd or 4th day.

2nd thing which I came to know from world net express is that each and every Big main post office provides this service in your area but they do not reveal it because they have some kinda problem which that person didn't knew. So he told me when the post office doesn't provide you that service, there is a complaint book in the post office in which you need to mention your complaint and then the other hierarchy's members take action on the basis of your complaint made. Since this service is tied up with DHL I think Indian post offices are very good now. The only thing they wanted me to remove the battery and keep it separately and I told them the battery is not charged at all and so nothing would happen.

Any reviews of worldnet ? went to the local post office today , they showed a register of worldnet complains. There is no tracking provided by DHL to them internally

U need to track them on DHL website. I send most of my parcels through post office and to reach US/UK it just takes a week only and its very cheap also.

My friend sent a A4 size envelope containing few documents and weighing around 200 gms to the US via WorldnetExpress on my recommendation. The other couriers like DHL and Fedex were quoting around Rs.2900 for the same. WNX charged her just Rs.950. The AWB number in the receipt is trackable on www.worldnetexpress.com. She had sent it on Wednesday after 5 pm from Erode (TN), and it is still in transit. I will update here when it is delivered.

Oops.. Forgot to update.
@aBs0lut3z33r0 What was sent on Wednesday, was delivered on the Tuesday of the following week. Just 6 days from Erode, TN to Herndon, Virginia (US) is mighty impressive, especially given the cost. I'm perfectly happy with the service.

^Any updates ? I skipped worldnet because there were many genuine complains at the post office

The post office ppl will complain bcoz they dont get anything out of it and its cheaper then normal post office. So they dont tell any customer about the same. You need to yell at them if you want your stuff to be shipped asap. I did the same for once and its been so long every one knows I have came for that service only. So dont get scared if you really want to go with this.

Back