Worst (present day) actresses of bollywood( top money spinners)

I don't want movies much, But have to say that i have watched "Namaste London" at least 15times(Everytime it goes on TV), for Katrina & Akshay.

starchazer said:
I am so happy that many people think Katrina is a bad actress. :hap2: Which now makes me wonder how does she have so much fan following? :S
OK. maybe Katrina does not act well. But Fan following is not for just acting, it goes for looks.
Ever imagines why Kangana has less FAn following than Katrina?
By the way you look, there should be no fan following for Paris Hilton & all those TOP models(i don't have to name them, names would be in your mind, you know it).
Bling Bling matters:p
pom99 said:
[ But Sudarshan SMD, you take the cake when you imagine me as some rival actress.:p I am not trying to be some pseudo fake IPL player here.] I am a male , I am a journalist and based in Pune now. Hope that lays your speculations to rest. :p
What do you mean by 'pseudo fake IPL player '? shed some light on it.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I don't want movies much, But have to say that i have watched "Namaste London" at least 15times(Everytime it goes on TV), for Katrina & Akshay.
OK. maybe Katrina does not act well. But Fan following is not for just acting, it goes for looks.
Ever imagines why Kangana has less FAn following than Katrina?
By the way you look, there should be no fan following for Paris Hilton & all those TOP models(i don't have to name them, names would be in your mind, you know it).
Bling Bling matters:p

What do you mean by 'pseudo fake IPL player '? shed some light on it.
There was this really humorous blog during the IPL tournament this time called Fake IPL Player apparently a insider from the Kolkata Knight Riders posted inside dope from the tournament behind the scenes hapenings, who was sleeping with whom, which player was doing what and dressing room politics.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Whatever is your take upon it. But, it takes a lot, to get in the positions what the above listed persons are.

Your post makes me think, you are some actress like Mallika Sherawat/Rakhi Sawant, who wants to prove others are poor than you.
Hell yeah, it takes a lot to b**ch around so many producers/actors to get into the top position ;)

Nikhil said:
Katrina is just sooooooooooooooo hot, it doesnt matter if she can act or even talk!

+1. She was stunning in Humko Dewana Kar Gaye.

I think Bollywood is doing pretty good nowadays; Dev D, Oye Lucky, Gulaal, 99 among others were awesome movies.

Back